Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I will play like this in the future bc it’s I dislike how illogical this process has been. It’s not an alignment based thing either. A blind man finds what he’s looking for sometimes.

You believe what you want to. I’m not mad about it, but it’s frustrating. I get over it by talking through when the floor is mines.

So I found the thing I was blindly looking for?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

No. You guys really have me misconstrued for a sucker.

I mean you are at the point of no return. You really are putting up a great fight, but if you were town, you would help speed this up by locking your vote on yourself.

We will speed round ET tomorrow if he is mafia.

Edited by Slappy Mc
If not of

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

So I found the thing I was blindly looking for?

If you want me as mafia, I cannot change that. If you can kill people that are town with nothing to lose and not be forced to pay repercussions, that’s a hard pill to swallow.

Ive been saying the same thing that got me indicted for phases now. How it finally became a problem today is something I can not control. You do what you want when you’ve got leverage.

Just now, MD4L said:

If you want me as mafia, I cannot change that. If you can kill people that are town with nothing to lose and not be forced to pay repercussions, that’s a hard pill to swallow.

Ive been saying the same thing that got me indicted for phases now. How it finally became a problem today is something I can not control. You do what you want when you’ve got leverage.

You would be the first town player I actively pushed anyone to lynch. (If you were in fact town)

Orca on the other hand... lots of town blood on those hands.

As the night wore on, the Neighbourhood Watch Association kept an eye out for any abnormalities. They looked around and noticed someone trying to hide behind a statue and decided to killed this person. When they approached the corpse, they removed his hood and discovered it was Andy Cartwright (@MD4L), the janitor

giphy.gif

The remaining members of the NWA have removed their hoods, pleased that all the evil policemen are dead. They have won the night and will continue to help make Sandford great again... for the Greater Good.

THE TOWN (and TOUCH) HAS WON THE GAME!

CONGRATS TO THEM!

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING HOT FUZZ MAFIA.

Edited by daboyle250
  • Like 5