Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’d be one thing if he was to admit his faults. He’s literally saying I played a trash game and he played a good game. 

I killed 2 town...that was not good, I admitted it.

It would be one thing if anyone would give me any ******* credit at all for the rest of the game

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Oh you mean the one where my alignment was being changed by the host? 

It wasnt by the host. I could have used it on anyone I chose you...you made the bet and lost and flipped exactly what I told everyone...yeah you didnt know what was going to happen but you lost...and like a good guy I told you it was all a joke and done for the side splitting laughs that resulted

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If there was any credit to be had, you’d be getting it. 

That's my point and why I'm done with this ****. Grow up and look at it objectively. I played good. MVP if I didnt hit the two town...saying it's the worse game ever played shows the level of trash you are spewing

10 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Lol. 

Good job town. We did it!

Thanks @daboyle250. I thought i was going to blow a gasket on the BCB and Racks voting thing, but the game was fun. Appreciate you hosting.

That was bcb's stroke of genius since he actually paid attention to the rules. That was the one moment of solace we had in this butt ******* of a scum game. It was a lot of fun trolling even if I did **** up and post too late and get modblocked lol

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Anyone that says I'm MVP is wrong. I just stayed the course.

I usually pick someone day 1, Matts started as that person and I quickly shifted to Racks, and run with attacking them. I'm fortunate he ended up being scum because I would have looked terrible locking scum on him as town. Otherwise, I piggybacked @Malfatron and his results and suspicion on Pickle and BCB. Then Dingo and MD4L kinda fell into our laps.

Nah you deserve it, you showed leadership which is what town is often sorely missing. Although malf did nail our entire scum group ridiculously early on in the game.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

So how about a new game? Anyone got a game?

I could run one but there were a couple of people in the registration thread said they'd like to run one so I'll let them get first go

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

It wasnt by the host. I could have used it on anyone I chose you...you made the bet and lost and flipped exactly what I told everyone...yeah you didnt know what was going to happen but you lost...and like a good guy I told you it was all a joke and done for the side splitting laughs that resulted

That's my point and why I'm done with this ****. Grow up and look at it objectively. I played good. MVP if I didnt hit the two town...saying it's the worse game ever played shows the level of trash you are spewing

News flash: it was by the host. I was town. 

objectively? 4 out of 5 of your hits were anti town. Period. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

MVP? Come on orca, you didn't play anywhere near mvp level even taking out those two town kills. That's just silly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

That was bcb's stroke of genius since he actually paid attention to the rules. That was the one moment of solace we had in this butt ******* of a scum game. It was a lot of fun trolling even if I did **** up and post too late and get modblocked lol

Nah you deserve it, you showed leadership which is what town is often sorely missing. Although malf did nail our entire scum group ridiculously early on in the game.

I could run one but there were a couple of people in the registration thread said they'd like to run one so I'll let them get first go

Agreed on slappy being MVP for sure. 

I had a feeling you guys were gonna bum rush it and I was actually hoping it was on me. Lol

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Agreed on slappy being MVP for sure. 

I had a feeling you guys were gonna bum rush it and I was actually hoping it was on me. Lol

You were the only option iirc, bum rushing anyone else wouldn't have taken us off the chopping block.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

News flash: it was by the host. I was town. 

objectively? 4 out of 5 of your hits were anti town. Period. 

It's not anti town

1. You claimed nontown

2. I had to use it to see if the roleblock was still alive and using it on me...hitti t claiming nontown is the logical play