Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Actually, I don’t have to. Even if people vote dingo, I can just pardon it. 

Fortunately, even I’m competitive I understand it’s just a game. Y’all are telling me all scenarios which involve me dying. Sorry if I’m not jubilant about that.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

And I’m not expecting you to be. Just telling ya straight up how it’s gonna play out. 

The best thing about losing is the intangible value that comes with the experience. Be happy with it now bc revenge is best served cold 🥶 

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

The best thing about losing is the intangible value that comes with the experience. Be happy with it now bc revenge is best served cold 🥶 

Well, you were already on a path of revenge towards me. You’ve stated so yourself. So what pray tell would be my motive to help you? 

so you don’t “revenge on me” even harder? Excuse me while I shake in my boots with the overwhelming fear of Md4l revenge. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, you were already on a path of revenge towards me. You’ve stated so yourself. So what pray tell would be my motive to help you? 

so you don’t “revenge on me” even harder? Excuse me while I shake in my boots with the overwhelming fear of Md4l revenge. 

Why should you be? I haven’t given reason to be fearful in a while. Good for you.