Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Why didn't you come out with that ASAP and get ahead of it/say you would ask instead of waiting to be asked directly again when pressured again?

I didn’t come out with it ASAP because I didn’t get the info until right before I made the post (and probably bc I’m dumb). I only bothered asking because Malf told me to ask host about what happens if I don’t use my power.

10 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

My guess is that someone within the faction wrote these headlines and all they knew was that the move failed. But it could also just as well just be gopher writing flavor related to the reporter moves.

You seem to have a lot of insight on this. As if you were in a chat to find out a move failed? And looking for an out by saying it could just be Gopher depending on how people respond to the forts portion of what you’ve typed up here.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You seem to have a lot of insight on this. As if you were in a chat to find out a move failed? And looking for an out by saying it could just be Gopher depending on how people respond to the forts portion of what you’ve typed up here.

This is all guesswork lol but if you don’t believe me, that’s fine.