Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

Just now, squire12 said:

@Forge  How did that work?    Was it automatically on any investigation that occured on a given night?

I would pick someone from our group. Only one person. Every other night. I can't remember if it was even or odd. I want to say it was odd nights, but that could be incorrect. But on those nights, that person couldn't be investigated. It just would have rolled up town. 

Just now, squire12 said:

What is the point of asking for this?   You think this helps your case for others to believe what you are going to say or when you present a case against someone?   begging for likes is such poor form.

Good. I'm town, been invested as town, and if people are gonna make me blow my only move cause scum is faking **** on me again...I want to see who all likes the post. I dont care how I look cause Touch is faking this

If people want me to claim all it does is take a like other than that we have Touch, whicker, malf wanting me to claim and 2/3 at least of those I believe are scum...let's see what everyone else wants

Just now, The Orca said:

Good. I'm town, been invested as town, and if people are gonna make me blow my only move cause scum is faking **** on me again...I want to see who all likes the post. I dont care how I look cause Touch is faking this

If people want me to claim all it does is take a like other than that we have Touch, whicker, malf wanting me to claim and 2/3 at least of those I believe are scum...let's see what everyone else wants

How many more times are you gonna say “invested as town” 

Just now, The Orca said:

i want a damn clearcut choice between 2 players

@theuntouchable whats your character name?

Past precedent isn't the greatest thing to use, but it's a fair barometer I think for gauging stuff in the current game. In that game, there were two cops (Touch, Counselor), pretty sure both were legitimate investigations (neither was insane) and that game was only 21 people. In a game of more, I don't see why Gopher couldn't have 2 investigators again.