Saw 13 Game - JoshstraDaymus WINS!!!

Pickle Rick

I forgot for a second that I killed @daboyle250. So I guess I was technically 1 out of 72 million shots. 

When we get to the point we are supposed to turn on eachother, I volunteer as tribute @The Orca and @TedLavie. I will shoot myself if I have too. I will miss, obviously, because my aim is apparently horrendous. 

@Matts4313

@theuntouchable

@TedLavie

@Malfatron

@The Orca

Rules:

1. Someone grabs the gun and tries to shoot someone (done in this thread)

2. I will use discord to determine its success.  Roll 2 dice.  The first die is to determine which chamber you load the bullet into and the second die is to determine what chamber lines up with the barrel after you spin it.  If after an hour the game is for some reason still going it will be 4 rolls (1 chamber, 3 spins and shot)

3. If successful, the player that you shot will be eliminated.  

4. After the results of a shot have been posted, anyone can grab the gun and try and shoot someone.  There is no waiting turns.  You can shoot everytime if you are the fastest to the draw.

5. The game will continue until all players have been eliminated, except 1.  Part 2 and 3 will follow. 

6. To grab the gun and attempt to shoot you must post the following 

<

@Pickle Rick

Grab gun

Load gun

Spin chamber

Close chamber

Attempt to shoot (name player)

>

The game begins now 

tumblr_l6br34hON31qb7somo1_400.gif