The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

17 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Honestly haven’t read up one bit today. Fight day. Fight starts in like 3 minutes. I gave input early, nobody cared, and now it’s fight time. Still think orca is scum. Never read up @Whicker, but why isn’t the poe you?

Because I’m town 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t think I’ve seen you move it around this much. I’m not saying that it’s not possible, however, if you are scum it could be a tactic to find out which way the general population is willing to go. 

You give me too much credit. I’m a by the book player. I don’t have fancy moves. If I were scum I would have hid in the Counselor lynch 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

You give me too much credit. I’m a by the book player. I don’t have fancy moves. If I were scum I would have hid in the Counselor lynch 

I think you’re smart enough to recognize opportunity and run with it. Swag was dead in the water as soon as the alignment comp came out, it was just a matter of when. So it would look better for scum to be against him earlier than most IMO 

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I think you’re smart enough to recognize opportunity and run with it. Swag was dead in the water as soon as the alignment comp came out, it was just a matter of when. So it would look better for scum to be against him earlier than most IMO 

Okay well that’s not how I would play it as scum