The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

So my role is divided into boxes. First one is @my name next box is green and says vigilan and the next line below it says t of stenda and then there is a line below that that has the rr 

The next box is also green and says Stend and below that it says arr the next box says No Ability and the final box says Win when all threats to the Vigilant have been eliminated.

so i think theres a good chance you get mislynched

so just in case, what are you top 3 scum reads besides swag?

and how do you feel about whicker and squire?

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

so i think theres a good chance you get mislynched

so just in case, what are you top 3 scum reads besides swag?

and how do you feel about whicker and squire?

You seem certain to want to protect Daboyle? Gopher laid pretty low, Squire I could definitely see really depends on how he comes out the next day, and TK3.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, it's not me, bro.  I don't know what the plan would be for daboyle if it's him.  Admittedly, it worked for MWil for a long time in gopher's game, but odds are it's you based on everything else.

It’s not me. And my death today will prove it. Either way it buys you or him one more day as scum so it was a good play by him. Or better yet perhaps you are both scum. I flip town today, you’ve convinced them to go Daboyle he flips red or blue or whatever you all are and you’ve sacrificed him and bought you a “clear”. While town wastes a lynch on me. Brilliant plan Swag, as you had been compiling evidence of my bad play to use against me as evidence. Bravo. 

Someone in scum chat did the math and decided they’d win with two nights. So they floated the idea that they could fake an alignment compare and get two mislynches. Daboyle then volunteers or someone pushes him into it because he’s both newer and likely has just a mafia goon role. They picked last game’s MVP and arguably the best overall player. 

It’s Daboyle 

Knew you could get the twins to jump on it too because they are so hard headed they want to prove themselves right with their reads and they were wanting to lock on me and I was the most suspect player with the way I was playing. So I was the target for  this plan. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Someone in scum chat did the math and decided they’d win with two nights. So they floated the idea that they could fake an alignment compare and get two mislynches. Daboyle then volunteers or someone pushes him into it because he’s both newer and likely has just a mafia goon role. They picked last game’s MVP and arguably the best overall player. 

It’s Daboyle 

I honestly believe it’s Daboyle and Swag. 

Malf is doing the whole try too hard to look like town. Encouraging me to push and fight back in what is a lost cause then is jumping ahead of my mislynch by saying I’m probably going to be mislynched and look like he is interested in my scum reads (which he doesn’t give a damn about) because he knows I’m going to flip town. And if he is red he could have very easily taken out blue (Mwil) and claimed a town Vig.