The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

13 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Daboyle claimed that his moves were alignment cop, compare cop, and gunsmith. I point out how much this smells. No one gets it. So I say my moves were cop moves and I was vanilla town and I get eyebrows. 

daboyle never said he was vanilla.

the confusion stemmed from you saying you were vanilla and had cop moves

We’ve got an announced “old school” game with confirmed bills towns. But some guy picks up a “joat-ish” super powered ability and uses it in the way that has the least expectation for town AND takes the longest to verify AND pinpoints the strongest player and previous MVP. And you all think this is legit

Someone in scum chat. Last night. BEFORE MWIL WAS KILLED did the math and realized that with 2+ alive and 3 mislynches, they’d win. They went to Butters since he’s least likely to talk his way out of the end game and told him to announce alignment compare at beginning of day. There’s no “oh Daboyle wouldn’t do that” because any noob scum would 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

We’ve got an announced “old school” game with confirmed bills towns. But some guy picks up a “joat-ish” super powered ability and uses it in the way that has the least expectation for town AND takes the longest to verify AND pinpoints the strongest player and previous MVP. And you all think this is legit

Seriously. What a combo.

Daboyle even admitted that his "plan" was to "do nothing" and wait for his alignment compare if they came up aligned which by the way is the most likely result. So why wouldn't you just like... you know... SKIP A STEP AND SAVE A MOVE AND USE YOUR MOVE LIKE AN ALIGNMENT COP IF THIS WAS YOUR PLAN. He admits he thought about it and then picks the one that purposefully causes town to lose a night and a "joat-ish" cop move. No way. He DID NOT think about that best way to use these moves because he DOES NOT have them

Edited by Whicker