The 2020 NFL Combine Thread

WindyCity

7 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Could be a long term replacement for Burton at the U.

6'4" 238lbs is not a WR. 

Agreed. He’s added 9 lb since the Senior Bowl too. Probably not wrong in assuming in a league more and more about speed on the outside he was going to have a better chance to excel at the next level with a move inside. I expect him to run about 4.6 which on the outside is a disaster especially in this class but as a TE is really solid. He’s a really good blocker for a WR too which suggests he should be at least willing at it from the TE spot. 

14 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

All of the big name QB's have hands no  bigger than 10" (Herbert has 10", everyone else is smaller).

I have the weirdest feeling this QB class is going to be disappointing after a few years, all the top guys have some bust or underachieve potential.  I do however like Gordon a lot and if the Bears trade down at all I would love to use a 3 or 4 on him. I know it's high but I see the most potential with him. 

Just now, WindyCity said:

Patriots, Jaguars exploring pre-draft trade for

TE Hayden Hurst, but whether it happens will depend on what draft capital teams r willing to part with. Hurst, who Jags we’re going to draft in 2018 ,told me 2 months ago he wants opportunity to catch more passes. Stay tuned

I would be fine with the Bears getting involved if the comp is not a 2nd round pick.

9 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Patriots, Jaguars exploring pre-draft trade for

TE Hayden Hurst, but whether it happens will depend on what draft capital teams r willing to part with. Hurst, who Jags we’re going to draft in 2018 ,told me 2 months ago he wants opportunity to catch more passes. Stay tuned

Baltimore is probably upset with his suspension