Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

Just now, bcb1213 said:

There's indy and scum so Ehhh 

There was one death last night so ehhhh.

And If MD4L and Squire dying is the result and Squire's death results in a scum death. Still sounds like a win with me, Daboyle, Flacco, and KSJ still alive. So if this is your threat then bring it the **** on, scum

Just now, Whicker said:

There was one death last night so ehhhh.

And If MD4L and Squire dying is the result and Squire's death results in a scum death. Still sounds like a win with me, Daboyle, Flacco, and KSJ still alive. So if this is your threat then bring it the **** on, scum

Shrug.  I'm sure there's a second town you won't have covered with your brilliant plan 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Shrug.  I'm sure there's a second town you won't have covered with your brilliant plan 

Why the **** are you taunting me? I'm doing what I think is best for town. Usually other towns at the very least can see that. Go die in a ******* fire

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Oh no! I'm (just me, no one else) is lynching town! Oh no! How we will survive this madness?!

Especially a "town" that wants to taunt the confirmed town doctor about his plan for victory instead of helping him correct where it apparently obviously fails

Lol its your plan 

I expect more from you honestly. Take it as a compliment 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Lol its your plan 

I expect more from you honestly. Take it as a compliment 

It's a plan that I've opened up to others for criticism. It's not like I'm Whicker-God and get to decide everyone's move for them. They still have to agree and turn them in. So no, it's not my plan.