Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, you’re allegedly concerned with context, and you quoted me from the Vigilant game when there was a comparison guilty between Counselor and I, and Counselor was mislynched, so I am trolling saying it wasn’t my fault; and then you cited me saying I don’t take responsibility for the Josh lynch in the same game because I genuinely had nothing to do with it and opposed it.  But, these are “textbook swag scum” moves.

Your case is asinine.

Feel free to address this master of context

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

These aren’t even the same thing.  Stop trying to make him feel less inadequate.  Go read what I said about Rick.  I’m not blaming him for his lynch, I’m saying I don’t care if he’s lynched because he’s equally dangerous to Town as Vig or SK, or scum, which is what I believe Orton is.  If anything, that is justifying a mislynch, or softening the edges on a bad read in advance.  There is no reasonable construction of those words that results in “you’re shifting the blame onto the person who was lynched [so no one is accountable then].”

Then I said I take no responsibility.  I am not suddenly imputing responsibility to the person who is lynched.  If anything, I’ve pushed responsibility onto you and Malfatron repeatedly (again as a clear joke).  There is literally no way to extricate myself from this lynch, or really most of the lynches I say this after... hence why it’s a joke.

I don’t think either of us is saying those are the same thing. 

min da t, that’s where they are separate and spoken of as separate. 

look, we ****ed up. It happens and it’s time to move on. I’m literally telling Ragnarok that those things shouldn’t tip the scales either way on a read of you. It’s a null tell at best. 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I wouldn’t necessarily say that it’s critically flawed. If you go into the games that rags has been alive (and paying attention) I think you’d find that those are mostly the games that he was around for, thus the scummy feel he gets from it. 

it’s definitely flawed but I couldn’t say critically flawed. 

Oh, I forgot, we brought a subjective feeling to a fact fight.  My bad.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

These aren’t even the same thing.  Stop trying to make him feel less inadequate.  Go read what I said about Rick.  I’m not blaming him for his lynch, I’m saying I don’t care if he’s lynched because he’s equally dangerous to Town as Vig or SK, or scum, which is what I believe Orton is.  If anything, that is justifying a mislynch, or softening the edges on a bad read in advance.  There is no reasonable construction of those words that results in “you’re shifting the blame onto the person who was lynched [so no one is accountable then].”

Then I said I take no responsibility.  I am not suddenly imputing responsibility to the person who is lynched.  If anything, I’ve pushed responsibility onto you and Malfatron repeatedly (again as a clear joke).  There is literally no way to extricate myself from this lynch, or really most of the lynches I say this after... hence why it’s a joke.

Hahahaha.  Come on dude, you actually think you could make me feel inadequate?  Get over yourself.  

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

It’s more or less the fact that I want to believe you’re competent, and thus you must be scum to present this

Or you are scum and throwing a fit that you are caught.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I don’t think either of us is saying those are the same thing. 

min da t, that’s where they are separate and spoken of as separate. 

look, we ****ed up. It happens and it’s time to move on. I’m literally telling Ragnarok that those things shouldn’t tip the scales either way on a read of you. It’s a null tell at best. 

If you don’t think that’s what he’s saying, when he has said almost verbatim that I am pushing the blame onto the lynchee and he is looking for instances of it occurring previously, then I don’t know what to tell you

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Hahahaha.  Come on dude, you actually think you could make me feel inadequate?  Get over yourself.  

Or you are scum and throwing a fit that you are caught.

I imagine so, since you’re spending a decent amount of time crying over “personal attacks.”

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That’s his secret, Swag: Ragnarok is always inadequate