Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Except that thanks to my night move invest, I lead the lynch train on Orca, so I haven't fumbled anything.

How would I know more on ET though? That's my whole point to go along with the game I was referencing being Town. Granted, I blatantly faked a lie detector on SwAg because I knew he was guilty, and ironically Dome was the Indy Governor that game. 

The fact that you nominated me for elimination despite my Top 3 finish is egregious, so I'm still trying to put aside my feelings for you right now.

I’m speaking to the “throwaway vote” type of stuff 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So why would he hold up four fingers if he wasn’t part of it? 

I'm saying that I DO think that he is a PART of the FOUR, not that it's "The Four Horsemen". It's like you're trying to make me angry.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m speaking to the “throwaway vote” type of stuff 

That's fine, but that's one example.

...and that Squire converted Rags who then was trying to clear SwAg

...and that I left Rack off of my list despite quoting him for inclusion

(FACEPALM)

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I'm saying that I DO think that he is a PART of the FOUR, not that it's "The Four Horsemen". It's like you're trying to make me angry.

So why do they randomly hold up 4 fingers? 

“Hey guys, I got a great idea that’s gonna be epic! We’re all just gonna stop and hold up 4 fingers to not represent the 4 horsemen, just that there is 4 of us and we’re working together!” 

I think that CM Punk could very well be one more match, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was converted or something else happened. Why would scum have that many killers? Savage (per blue), Punk, and Hart, to go with Malfatron unable to be lynched. That's ridiculous.