Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, SwAg said:

You literally ignored my whole case against you.

I posted a rebuttal that I posted immediately after ET tagged me in a post, asked my thoughts, and I said that I thought it was multiball. That was Saturday. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

I posted a rebuttal that I posted immediately after ET tagged me in a post, asked my thoughts, and I said that I thought it was multiball. That was Saturday. 

That in no way addresses what I said.

This is ridiculous. Classic SwAg sidestepping and discarding a mountain of evidence that I posted going back to SATURDAY before the flip and include ET's panic vote of me, addressed all of his issues, and then he comes in with his master of rhetoric routine to gain a bunch of followers.

Just now, SwAg said:

I forget you were playing.  Be a lad and vote for MWil, who is essentially outed scum and lacks the capacity to adequately defend himself, so he’s opting not to do so.

Yeah I’m still here. Probably should have gotten a replacement. New job doesn’t allow me to get on my phone or a computer as much. Probably shouldn’t have signed for this but it’s wrestling how can I say no?

Yeah, you said it was multiball, and then today you hung your hat on you’re not scum because you were right on Orca/ET.  You don’t see how that does not refute the point of you being scum inflicting cross damage?

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:
On 3/7/2020 at 7:13 AM, ET80 said:

Well. Orton and Mahal flipped green. 

Perhaps it's new school.vs old school? So our mafia guys are comprised of guys like Hogan, Piper, Andre? Or maybe guys like The Rock, Stone Cold, HHH, etc?

@MWil23, care to launch into this potential thought process?

I'm confused as to how SwAg is going to spew nonsense when I immediately told ET that based upon my reading up of the first game that I thought there was a chance for multiball. Maybe SwAg was too busy trolling with the Vikings/Hogan side by side to pay attention. I also theorized about the possibility of conversions, but I didn't play in the first game either. 

Notice in the next page ET knew he made a mistake and panic voted me ASAP, which I thought was a major red flag, and yet there was nothing. Granted, the previous night's writeup was posted on the same page/next page too.

On 3/7/2020 at 8:06 AM, MWil23 said:

That's a great question King! At this point in the program, it's hard to say. We've only seen three pinfalls, submissions, or Battle Royale eliminations, all of whom are current/recent WWE Superstars! While I didn't participate in the last Wrasslemania, as it was before my time (maybe Gorilla Monsoon did that match!), it was a multiball elimination and we saw several Shhhhhhuperschhhhtars switch back and forth between Jobbers, WCW, and the like.

The anticipation is building! Stay tuned as we hope to get to the bottom of this towards the end of SMACKDOWN, tonight, LIVE!!!!

The fact that no one else picked up on his blatant slip had me intrigued, and that's why I thought SwAg was scum, aside from what transpired with the pardon of Malfatron. When Rags 1.0 cleared him and then died and flipped Town, I obviously backed off of that line of thinking.

Still reading up (P. 327)

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

So, Rack is cleared off of a pure meta read by SwAg? That's interesting.

Me

Matt

Rack

Daboyle

...that's about the only place that anyone should think to go today based off of logic alone, and I'm WWE ALIGNED, and nailed Orca with a night invest and called the ET as scum thing yesterday, and now I'm getting heat because I was speaking about him slipping? I theorized the potential for multiball on SATURDAY in my above quote, and yet SwAg completely turns my words around and a bunch of his followers mindlessly believe it because Rags 1.0 cleared him early in the game. If you wanted to push me based upon the probability of 1/4, then it's stupid but so be it, but he's casually removed Rack and Daboyle from the list based off of meta/whatever rationale he's put in there and all but made it to be a "me vs. Matts 2.0" lynch line. How is no one else seeing this?

Given Dome put himself out there unnecessarily and the subsequent reactions from SwAg and Malfatron, I find that to be particularly telling to go with those pushing me as scum. Ragnarok seems genuinely torn and I understand his refusal to go down the path of conversions, as chasing a cult mechanic can be extremely detrimental to Town.

We have at least one more on the hook above, and the only logical candidates are Matts 2.0, Rack, and Daboyle. I do agree with SwAg in that Matts's entry into the thread after night was particularly interesting.

The fact that no one has asked me about my night move/result last night is also particularly interesting to me. It's almost as if the narrative has been pushed off of the "Four" vote train on Malfatron and swung to the land of the absurd.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, you said it was multiball, and then today you hung your hat on you’re not scum because you were right on Orca/ET.  You don’t see how that does not refute the point of you being scum inflicting cross damage?

I said that it COULD BE, it's hard to say, I wouldn't discount it, unlike your nonsense about me denying it yesterday, which is an outright lie. You memeing/trolling and all but admitting you've begged for a conversion on top of it with Malf is ridiculous. You're no more clear than anyone else if there's a conversion mechanic in place.