Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

10 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

So if you got lynched, we would have night, skip the next day, and then night again.

10 hours ago, daboyle250 said:

Yes

Ok, let's loop back here.  Daboyle, where is the benefit to town in your role?  Basically, you are a nilla townie whose death costs town an additional day.  

Usually, when there is a role that has similar repercussions, it's offset with a benefit.  

I can't recall a time where a townie had a role that didn't give some ability to offset the potential loss of a day.

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Ok, let's loop back here.  Daboyle, where is the benefit to town in your role?  Basically, you are a nilla townie whose death costs town an additional day.  

Usually, when there is a role that has similar repercussions, it's offset with a benefit.  

I can't recall a time where a townie had a role that didn't give some ability to offset the potential loss of a day.

MWil had it in Meme Mafia

I forgot, matts excuse is that he can’t play because he’s losing money in the stock market, because it takes above the intelligence of a monkey to pull out when the market is cratering... but hey, it finished up 5% yesterday after cratering by nearly 30% in the past month.