• CB Chris Harris - NYJ, DAL, BUF, LV 
  • CB James Bradberry - NYJ, WAS, NYG 
  • LB Kyle Van Noy - NYJ, NYG, MIA
  • WR Phillip Dorsett - NYJ, SEA, LAC, SF, LV

Nothing on Perriman?

1 minute ago, Bianconero said:

https://twitter.com/Connor_J_Hughes/status/1239593801938866177?s=20

Embed isn't working but I don't want to lose JJ

Giants are such a logical fit. DG loves guys like Jenkins. I just think Douglas is aiming higher and probably feels he can find a player who contributes similarly to Jenkins in the draft for 1/8 the price 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Nothing on Perriman?

Haven't heard anything yet. Of all the receivers he's directly tied to Robby Anderson as he's the logical backup plan. 

Bucs want him back but probably won't make that decision until Brady makes a decision. Brady wants Antonio Brown to come with him. 

Jenkins is the epitome of mediocre and replaceable he is absolutely the guy you let walk. The sack numbers were also misleading he was never a constant pass rushing threat who got pressure when we needed it most. Every year he was a Jet we scream about how nobody could constantly get pressure. He was among them. Giants could pay for the players that we would like to upgrade from fine by me. 

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

Jenkins is the epitome of mediocre and replaceable he is absolutely the guy you let walk. The sack numbers were also misleading he was never a constant pass rushing threat who got pressure when we needed it most. Every year he was a Jet we scream about how nobody could constantly get pressure. He was among them. Giants could pay for the players that we would like to upgrade from fine by me. 

You're definitely right - just home-grown sadness, lol

this is what I’ve heard since January. Guard money, but they want him to play center. Jim Bob Cooter is tight with him and is a big factor behind this. He would become the highest paid center in the league by a WIDE margin

Edited by jetskid007