2020 NFL Free Agency: Rumors and Reports

jetskid007

1 minute ago, rampantjet said:

Asked Lewis certainly should be.   I can be convinced Fant has upside

Why should he be a backup?

It's like you guys don't realize not every player will be a pro-bowler or even high end starter but he's more than fine starting for us.

2 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Why should he be a backup?

It's like you guys don't realize not every player will be a pro-bowler or even high end starter but he's more than fine starting for us.

He was bottom of the barrel as a run blocker last year.   A straight up liability.   And was just average as a pass blocker.   I don't need a pro bowler,  I'd have been happy with league average. 

8 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

He was bottom of the barrel as a run blocker last year.   A straight up liability.   And was just average as a pass blocker.   I don't need a pro bowler,  I'd have been happy with league average. 

That’s what he is. He allowed 2 sacks, had 6 penalties in 764 snaps. 

The penalties are the issue. 

7 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Trae Waynes got the monies. 

3 years, $42 million - $20 million due year 1. 

Wild

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

Wow. I see a Tru 2.0 with him at this stage. CB I think JD will get good deals at.

Glad it's not us.

I was thinking a 1 year prove it deal, but this is a lot..

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Wow. I see a Tru 2.0 with him at this stage. CB I think JD will get good deals at.

I really hope Jimmy Smith but it sounds like he could be headed back to Baltimore. My friend used to get railed by him (whoops) but I can confirm she has *not* been able to tell me who he's signing with

4 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

I really hope Jimmy Smith but it sounds like he could be headed back to Baltimore. My friend used to get railed by him (whoops) but I can confirm she has *not* been able to tell me who he's signing with

Haha. Funny you say that bc I went to Southlake Carroll High School in Texas and we’re known as a powerhouse. There’s Allen Football near Dallas (Kyler Murray is from there among others) and Jamal Adams got worked as a junior and senior in high school by Allen. I went to the games and knew he was a big recruit and he got worked.

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Haha. Funny you say that bc I went to Southlake Carroll High School in Texas and we’re known as a powerhouse. There’s Allen Football near Dallas (Kyler Murray is from there among others) and Jamal Adams got worked as a junior and senior in high school by Allen. I went to the games and knew he was a big recruit and he got worked.

I meant in a different sense. She's a girl lol.