"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, Dome said:

he quoted something that swag has told me before....

so i believe he could talk to swag.

i didn't believe he could help us.

had no choice. 

I don’t get it. 

Just make these roles town 

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

I can't help but feel like Sexy Space Lady would be less incensed about the situation if it was literally anyone except Pickle Rick who got merc'd

Sexy Space Lady thinks usually this would be accurate, but here maybe not 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

why do you think he tried to suggest he could "bring swag back into the game" or whatever absurd thing he posted, when in reality he could just chatty with him?

think about that.

you and pickle hound swag for lying about his role all the time and use it as a reason to justify his mislynch, now you're ignoring pickle's initial claim that wasn't accurate, after he's confirmed non-town lmao.

and I'm supposedly the hypocrite.

You pigion holing the term "bring back I to the game". Having Swags comments relayed from a chat is bringing Swag back into the game and I would argue as such that is probably what he meant...not reviving as you are insinuating 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

moving on....

you guys.. i lied.

Lied about what?

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You could say this about any dead person 

Some yes, some no, a lot depends on the game 

Just now, The Orca said:

Sexy Space Lady thinks usually this would be accurate, but here maybe not 

You pigion holing the term "bring back I to the game". Having Swags comments relayed from a chat is bringing Swag back into the game and I would argue as such that is probably what he meant...not reviving as you are insinuating 

Lied about what?

Some yes, some no, a lot depends on the game 

Okay well he didn’t flip green. That makes him a good hit regardless of game 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Can you trust me on this, it wasnt good. Especially if he really could have talked to Swag. Could have been a huge town asset 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Priceless gem no...I'd say a lump of coal. Useful when it wants to be lol

"huge town asset"

"lump of coal"

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

How about we just accept the great hit that was put on Pickle? And if he wanted to live he could have played as VT and not claimed like the rest of us 

how do you want to deal with naz and squire?

Just now, Whicker said:

Running to daddy I see 

I was policy lynched and people threatened to never play again because I held firm to that belief when everyone said I was LVP for killing 3rd party Governor and 2 town (3rd redirected town) and 1 scum in a game as a vig 

Just now, The Orca said:

I was policy lynched and people threatened to never play again because I held firm to that belief when everyone said I was LVP for killing 3rd party Governor and 2 town (3rd redirected town) and 1 scum in a game as a vig 

it wasn't just because of your moves, it was the position you took defending yourself and your demeanor when you did it. 

fyi.

but we don't need to rehash all that.