Week 3 Bengals @ Packers

MrCincinnati

I'm actually glad they lost. I'm still alive in the survivor pool, Marvin Lewis cost the team another victory, and best of all they still are in the running for the #1 pick in the draft.

Only question is should they find a LT with there top 5 pick, or if they get the first pick in the draft do they end up taking Sam Darnold?

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-refocused-green-bay-packers-27-cincinnati-bengals-24

Dalton may of not been the biggest problem as to why they lost this game, but he completely collapsed the 2nd half of the game, and AJ Green pretty much carried him the entire game.

The offensive line is still garbage, but I can't but feel I would much rather draft a QB with there top 5 pick instead.

1 minute ago, ochocinco4pres said:

The OTs are such trash it isnt even funny. Dalton is absolutely panicking early though. He had terrible pocket awareness with a good O line and it is just laughable now. 

+1

He had happy feet when he had an amazing line.  Now with this line in front of him?  It's bad...just bad.

Just now, johndeere1707 said:

I was never convinced he had a amazing line. He just got the ball out quick under Gruden and Hue. 

I think it was a little of both.  Maybe not amazing, but they did a good job pass blocking.  Dalton did have the quickest release in the NFL at one point.  I would guess he is not the top half of the NFL right now.

15 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I'll say it 10000 times more.  If we get a chance at a franchise QB, we need to take it.  Let Dalton start 2018 and take the beating until we can get a proper oline with the rest of the 2018 picks and the top 2019 pick.

I would not start Andy. I would trade him if possible. i would start McCarron in the mean time

21 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I'll say it 10000 times more.  If we get a chance at a franchise QB, we need to take it.  Let Dalton start 2018 and take the beating until we can get a proper oline with the rest of the 2018 picks and the top 2019 pick.

Agree. If we end up with a top 3 pick, Marvin should be gone as should Andy. 

13 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

I would not start Andy. I would trade him if possible. i would start McCarron in the mean time

They may not have that option.  Have we ever heard for certain that he's an RFA next year?

Archived