The NOT Too Early 2018 NFL Draft Thread

turtle28

55 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

If you want Guice, he most likely will be a first rd pick. I think you can select Michel or Penny and a few others in the second rd. and not lose much if anything. 

He's good I still would trade back and hopefully select him with the first pick .

of course my plan to just sign a bet RB to complement Thompson. Gruden to me wants Thompson as a focal point .

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

so do I :)

Its really all about the thumbs and having extra large thumbs has helped me close the deal more than once :)

but in a bit of "keeping it real" it is a bit of "misleading salesmanship" on my part, but a man has to do what a man has to do

Watched some of the Sr bowl practice shows and can see why some of these “experts” do tv instead of really working on a team. My favorite, worst is Charles Davis. He reminds me of the scouts sitting around the table in Moneyball. “Josh Allen just looks like a QB. He is stands tall, has a live arm and has all the tools” I was waiting to hear him say he has a pretty girlfriend. The only two who seem to know anything are Polian and Mayock. 

DQDmooAXkAA2K61.jpg

2 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

I'm not a josh Allen fan but he can improve that with good coaching .

im on the boat for Mayfield and Jackson . 

There might be a good chance that  Giants skip qb and maybe Darnold falls to us . 

That would also mean that Darnold would have to be skipped by the Browns, Broncos, Jets, and Dolphins. Also would need to hope Cardinals don't leap frog. That's a lot to hope for.

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

That would also mean that Darnold would have to be skipped by the Browns, Broncos, Jets, and Dolphins. Also would need to hope Cardinals don't leap frog. That's a lot to hope for.

Hmmm let's see what "IF"

browns sign AJ mcCaron

giants go Rosen

jets sign Kirk cousins 

Broncos go Mayfield 

the dolphins I see give tanny one more season .

Hopefully so that happens but doubt it . I don't see Denver picking Mayfield over Darnold .

Archived