LyLo Mafia Tournament

rackcs

7 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I'm inclined to roll the dice on this and vote with you, and see how it works out for me. If I lose, nbd, I expected to anyway.

You got this. If you are town...it is 100% Fin. If you are not town, dont drag this out please

@FinneasGage was losing it. He was waving his gun around wildly.

"Who is the ******* rat! Tell me now or I'll just ******* kill both of you and be done!"

@JoshstraDaymus was attempting to calm him down, trying to talk him down off the ledge, saying, "Look, just calm down and put the gun down and we can get to the bottom of this, ok?"

Finn points the gun at Josh and says, "Shut the **** up and don't move. I'll get to you in a second."

Finn takes his finger and digs it into @The Orca's wound. Orca screamed loudly in pain, thrashing around on the table.

"Are you the ******* rat?! Are you a ******* cop?!"

As Finn screams at Orca, Josh slides closer and closer. As soon as he was in range he reached out and snatched the gun from Finn's hands, pointing it right back at him.

"******* freeze! Police! Don't move a god damn muscle!"

Finn becomes enraged and throws himself at Josh. It was no use though, Josh dropped him quickly. He pulls out his cell phone and makes a quick call.

"Yeah, come down to the warehouse on King Street. I got one dead and one close to it. We got 'em though."

@JoshstraDaymus wins, he was the rat. @The Orca has earned his first loss. @FinneasGage has earned his second and has become the first person eliminated from the tournament. Thanks for participating Finn.

Next game will start tomorrow morning.