LyLo Mafia Tournament

rackcs

On 3/30/2020 at 6:56 PM, rackcs said:

Just to let everyone left know: I'm gonna go ahead and postpone the rest of this game until the mafia ban is lifted even though this thread didn't get locked. See you all soon to finish this up.

ban is lifted my friend

54 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'll be honest, missed most of the post game drama as I skipped right over it. But this is what the RNG wants and I am no fool to toy with the RNG gods.

When are we doing this? I’m ready whenever.

Participants:
1. @theuntouchable
2. @MWil23 - 1 Loss
3. @Malfatron
4. @Pickle Rick - 1 Loss
5. @The Orca - 1 Loss
6. @daboyle250

These are the losses thus far. Pickle, Mwil, and Orca are all up for potential elimination in this next round. With Pickle, Mwil, and Touch playing this upcoming game, that means the following game will be Malfatron, Orca, and daboyle. Game will start in the next half hour or so.

For a long time the Rack household lived in harmony. His two dogs were loved and got all of the attention they could ever want. Until today. Change was in the air. There were now three 4-legged creatures in the room: @theuntouchable, @MWil23, @Pickle Rick. However, not all of them were dogs. One of them was a filthy cat.

Theuntouchable spoke up first, "Alright, which one of us is the filthy furball?"

Mwil said "Well let's check to see who has four legs, that way we know they're a dog!"

Pickle Rick responded "You dope, we've all got four legs! But who is the cat?!"

@theuntouchable, @MWil23, @Pickle Rickyou have 48 hours from the time of this post to make your decisions. You have until 2:30 PM EST on Thursday, April 16th. All votes timestamped before 2:31 PM EST will count. All votes timestamped 2:31 PM EST or later will not count. No Lynch is not an option.

Edited by rackcs