Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Its mostly just my irl situation. i really enjoyed the comps and stuff. i just cant commit to a long term game at this point

vikesfan89 @vikesfan89

What do you think of the game so far?

Also, based on the posts so far, do you see why squire is mafia?

I would like to hear this case on me being mafia.  

11 hours ago, biggio7 said:

Doesn't Day 1 end tomorrow? I'm confused what you are thinking.

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I think you are confused on this

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You are confusing me with some one else

Alright, two people with no avatar posting in a row.  Why should I not go back to voting for you then?  If I have to choose between you and him to simplify this situation, what is the case against him?

11 hours ago, SwAg said:

Unvote

11 hours ago, SwAg said:

No one tried to save squire.  I made that time stamp.

11 hours ago, SwAg said:

I probably won’t vote squire the duration of this game now.  

11 hours ago, biggio7 said:

Doesn't Day 1 end tomorrow? I'm confused what you are thinking.

10 hours ago, SwAg said:

Oh, I’m retarded apparently.

@SwAg

it was Biggio that noted the deadline on sunday

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I am probably the worst person for source material on this one 

But you’re good at threadplay and game solving.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Touch is here.  He's better than rags, maybe!!

Do you make anything of Pickle as Deangelo, calling me scum last game when I was Town, then liking my “maybe” joke directed towards you yesterday, showing that he contradicted himself twice about not paying attention after he was lynched D1 last game?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Alright, two people with no avatar posting in a row.  Why should I not go back to voting for you then?  If I have to choose between you and him to simplify this situation, what is the case against him?

I am town.  I can be helpful in finding scum, though some would debate that.

I have no case against him.  Never played with him before that I can recall.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

But you’re good at threadplay and game solving.

Do you make anything of Pickle as Deangelo, calling me scum last game when I was Town, then liking my “maybe” joke directed towards you yesterday, showing that he contradicted himself twice about not paying attention after he was lynched D1 last game?

I don't know any of these characters.   I am not sure the "maybe" quote means much.  He did say he followed along in the dead chat to confirm the 7-15 list of players being high likely to contain scum.  Not sure if the dead chat had a list of roles or not.  If it did, then that would seem odd of him to mistake.

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

He was on 4-5 episodes, ostracized half the Branch, was utterly incompetent, and half his inner circle was sketchy or anti Scranton. 

I wouldn’t say he was a threat, he was all of those things and his inner circle wasn’t anti-Scranton really at all IMO. Gabe was pro Sabre more than anything, Jim doesn’t need explaining, Kevin is a dolt, and Darryl at the time was still driven and motivated.

I don’t know if you’re being genuine right now with my 1v1 hypothetical.  In a way, it’s a clever way to answer.  You resolve the issue by offering the case for not lynching you and lay the consequence in the resolution at the feet of those who decide in that hypothetical.

So, I don’t know if you’re being candid and are displaying an interest to get it right beyond the arbitrary hypothetical I put out, or what I wrote above with the added bonus of not having to give an opinion on some arbitrary exercise I made up to see what the response would be.