Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Do you though?

I get what you meant. I never have and never will think the best course of action is to lynch multiple people at a time and will always attribute that to scum. How often do we get day 1 right going after 1 person let alone multiple people.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This never works. But I am down to try. I trust none of you bastards. 

I was with you in the first sentence

3 minutes ago, biggio7 said:

James

Why James?

Just now, rackcs said:

I get what you meant. I never have and never will think the best course of action is to lynch multiple people at a time and will always attribute that to scum. How often do we get day 1 right going after 1 person let alone multiple people.

Why James?

I don’t know.  You’re assuming it will happen, which is weird.  If it does happen, cool.  If not, and we have a bunch of people on the block, it will be informative to see who saved who; who went against previous reads when it counted; etc.

I’m not surprised you’re missing the nuance here.  But, at least you’re talking, since not posting for several full calendar days usually means you’re scum these days.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know.  You’re assuming it will happen, which is weird.  If it does happen, cool.  If not, and we have a bunch of people on the block, it will be informative to see who saved who; who went against previous reads when it counted; etc.

I’m not surprised you’re missing the nuance here.  But, at least you’re talking, since not posting for several full calendar days usually means you’re scum these days.

Where do you see me assuming it will happen?

Just now, rackcs said:

Where do you see me assuming it will happen?

In the post I quoted relative to your actions not to contribute to it and vote for the person who explicitly proposed it.  The assumption is in your words and actions, even if you don’t explicitly say it.  That’s how insinuation works.

I find it odd that the only person in (very obvious) character is Dome - - except for LBC who is posing as a dude from a different TV show. 

Im not doing it because I already sabotaged one game recently by mocking malf. Doing it again would be gluttonous. But normally there is a higher rate of gimmicks.  

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Why James?

This isn’t at all talking like a person projecting results of a scenario, thus assuming the scenario comes to pass!

Just now, SwAg said:

This isn’t at all talking like a person projecting results of a scenario, thus assuming the scenario comes to pass!

That's me commenting on the scenario of multi-lynching as being a bad idea. Not sure how you read that specific part of the comment being about this instance AND predicting that it will happen. I know reading comprehension isn't your strong suit but still.

I'm voting Malf because he actually said we should kill more than one person which I think is scummy as ****.

I mean, I literally speak in general terms saying things like "always have and always will" and "will always". How the hell do you read that as being about this specific instance, let alone predicting what will happen in this specific instance?