Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You can save yourself in OT and have it be forgivable.  We clearly delineated the plan.  He deprived Town of an opportunity, and OT, to simply end the phase.

I decided to not wait for OT to save myself.   I am not sure how the additional 15 minutes would have made much of a difference as the VC had not moved in a decent length of time

Just now, squire12 said:

I decided to not wait for OT to save myself.   I am not sure how the additional 15 minutes would have made much of a difference as the VC had not moved in a decent length of time

Well, I’m sorry the explanations from several people on how that would be beneficial were lost on you, and you took it upon yourself to unilaterally forego the consensus of the game.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You were supposed to go to OT.  You can save your breath.  There is no construction of your actions in which foregoing OT is the correct play.

It was a poor plan.   you saw no movement on the votes.  scum was fine with the vote as it was.  

Just now, SwAg said:

Well, I’m sorry the explanations from several people on how that would be beneficial were lost on you, and you took it upon yourself to unilaterally forego the consensus of the game.

Oh yeah, because you always go with the consensus of the game. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

It was a poor plan.   you saw no movement on the votes.  scum was fine with the vote as it was.  

No, they weren’t.  Because someone saved them.  And that is you.

Just now, SwAg said:

You decided to do it.  You had a choice, and you chose either the scum thing to do or the dumb thing to do.

Why Heimwhatever and not someone else?

Yes, I decided to save the player i know is town.  

So if I vote anyone else, you are going to view me the same way.   I voted for the player that had not been active for over 24 hours.  

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Oh yeah, because you always go with the consensus of the game. 

You’re not even reading what happened.  You’re just fixating on Malf as an excuse to not do anything else while you hedge on every other development.  Start playing better, or you’re going on the queue right there with scumdog squire as you stay off all the main lynch lines.

Just now, squire12 said:

Yes, I decided to save the player i know is town.  

So if I vote anyone else, you are going to view me the same way.   I voted for the player that had not been active for over 24 hours.  

You’re being purposefully obtuse and oversimplifying.

Finn ******* claimed Mafia in his last full game in LyLo, and you’re saying you think he is more valuable than the guy who has barely posted?  It’s you and Finn bruh

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

You’re not even reading what happened.  You’re just fixating on Malf as an excuse to not do anything else while you hedge on every other development.  Start playing better, or you’re going on the queue right there with scumdog squire as you stay off all the main lynch lines.

I could move to other lynches if other viable cases were available. As it is I think this one is poor. Squire voted to save his own skin, something I think you would do in a second in his place. You wouldn't give a **** about taking a watcher down to save yourself. And the thing about asking why he voted for the watcher instead of letting himself die is some of the biggest bull**** I might've ever seen in mafia, especially coming from someone like you who absolutely know how stupid that line of questioning is.

I really can't see a mafia player doing that though to stay from going to OT. I'd say it was just a really bad play on his part. Or if he is mafia, he got some terrible advice? Or maybe, he was told to do that by mafia to throw everyone off because he is a lower ability?

Just trying to make sense of it.

Squire is such ******* scum.  Tell us squire, you’re the only CONFIRMED TOWN you know, anything else of value to offer here?  Or you going to try to slow roll the whole game while your usefulness is only as CONFIRMED TOWN?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I could move to other lynches if other viable cases were available. As it is I think this one is poor. Squire voted to save his own skin, something I think you would do in a second in his place. You wouldn't give a **** about taking a watcher down to save yourself. And the thing about asking why he voted for the watcher instead of letting himself die is some of the biggest bull**** I might've ever seen in mafia, especially coming from someone like you who absolutely know how stupid that line of questioning is.

I swear to God, you are an absolute mongrel or scum.

I would NEVER avert OT to save myself.  I have examples of me staying my vote to send me to OT in good faith on this site because it was the right play for the collective.  I can go ******* pull the game if I have to.

rack, squire, Finn

• Like 1