2020 FFNBA Draft - Quarantine Edition- Discussion Thread

amac

54 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

There is a substantial amount of evidence that Kyrie is a low impact player. It's his entire career.

there is evidence that kyrie can't be the #1 scorer + ballhandler + decision maker on a title team. 

There is also evidence that he can be the #2 on a title winning team and the best defenders in the nba can't guard him. 

I specifically didn't pick him as my #1 option and literally drafted a pg who is one of the best decision makers in the nba to play beside him (while also being a very good defender). Kyrie can't run a team so I put someone next to him who does it as well as anybody in the league.

also the Cs added Kemba and Tatum turned into one of the best 2-way players in the NBA. And the Cavs got smoked in the Finals w/o Kyrie and won w/ him.  

53 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

ouch the brandon clarke pick hurted 

50 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Brandon Clarke is a goat 

How did the NBA let him fall out of the lottery? I would have considered him at 6 had we not traded down...

Also, beat that *** in the Elite 8 :)

16 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I almost picked both Huerter and Clarke at my last pick.

B|

34 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

there is evidence that kyrie can't be the #1 scorer + ballhandler + decision maker on a title team. 

There is also evidence that he can be the #2 on a title winning team and the best defenders in the nba can't guard him. 

I specifically didn't pick him as my #1 option and literally drafted a pg who is one of the best decision makers in the nba to play beside him (while also being a very good defender). Kyrie can't run a team so I put someone next to him who does it as well as anybody in the league.

also the Cs added Kemba and Tatum turned into one of the best 2-way players in the NBA. And the Cavs got smoked in the Finals w/o Kyrie and won w/ him.  

There is evidence that he can be the 2nd best player on a title team led by LeBron.  He's no ordinary #1. 

The smoked without him in the finals point is so weak. The 15 team was a 7 man rotation with 5 scrubs, missing Kevin Love too and were still competitive. Amazing considering they were getting 6.5 ppg in 36 mpg out of Shump, 11.5 from JR in 34 mpg, and 7.5 from Delly in 32 mpg while all shooting 31% from the field or worse.

Kyrie has a lot of flash and hype for the one great playoff series he has had in his life. The Celtics replaced with a similar guard and improved substantially, despite said replacement getting hurt. This was even before Tatum ascended in the last month or two.

You've surrounded him as well as can be but he is who he is. 

Edited by Bullet Club

PG Damian Lillard | Markelle Fultz

SG Jrue Holiday | Kevin Huerter

SF Kelly Oubre Jr | Mikal Bridges

PF Tobias Harris | Brandon Clarke

Rudy Gobert 

Starters have 4 guys who can you get 20 any night + the best defensive big man in the game. 2 All Stars + 2 borderline All Stars. Holiday one of the best guard defenders who can take most wings too. Bench is young but athletic and fun. Could be a team that looks a lot better in a couple years once my bench grows up some.