Who will be better? Bucs or Pats?

Riftty

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I think you're vastly, VASTLY underrating Buffalo. That defense alone is going to win 7-8 games, and progression from Josh Allen with a new WR in Stefon Diggs will be good for a few more wins.

Buffalo will be a surprise challenger for a playoff bye, IMO.

Trust me I live in buffalo and have watched nearly every single game of theirs for years and even go to multiple games a year. They are very overrated because nobody actually watches them play. What game did you watch of theirs last season where you were genuinely impressed?

Actually let me guess Thanksgiving vs Dallas? The one quality team they built all season?

Here were their wins last season:

Dolphins twice

Cincinatti by 4

Jets by 1

Giants

Redskins

Broncos

Titans (Mariota) by 7

Pittsburgh

Dallas

Nothing about this is impressive. The jets actually believe it or not had just as many quality wins and would've swept Buffalo had Moseley not went down in week 1.

Edited by Greene N White

7 minutes ago, Greene N White said:

Trust me I live in buffalo and have watched nearly every single game of theirs for years and even go to multiple games a year. They are very overrated because nobody actually watches them play. What game did you watch of theirs last season where you were genuinely impressed?

Playoff game v Houston. It took a superhuman Deshaun Watson to pull that game off...

Just now, Greene N White said:

You were impressed by the bills in that game? That game was an embarrassment to the city and just a flat out horrible performance by josh Allen.

This was a Texans team that beat KC in KC, beat the Titans in Tennessee, beat New England in New England - and Buffalo pushed them around for 2.5 quarters. Had Deshaun Watson not made arguably the most incredible single play in the playoffs, Buffalo wins that one.

Not bad for a team making their 2nd playoff appearance in 17 years. You can be "embarrassed" (as a Jets fan, I highly doubt you were, but I digress) but it was a very strong showing against a veteran playoff team.

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This was a Texans team that beat KC in KC, beat the Titans in Tennessee, beat New England in New England - and Buffalo pushed them around for 2.5 quarters. Had Deshaun Watson not made arguably the most incredible single play in the playoffs, Buffalo wins that one.

Not bad for a team making their 2nd playoff appearance in 17 years. You can be "embarrassed" (as a Jets fan, I highly doubt you were, but I digress) but it was a very strong showing against a veteran playoff team.

Josh Allen’s performance In that second half was just atrocious to me. It’s 

7 hours ago, ET80 said:

...am I forgetting this?

On 4/15/2020 at 7:58 PM, Greene N White said:

The Jets went 7-6 with Darnold and the bills went 10-6 with Josh Allen and everyone thinks the bills are some crazy good team now. Don't let the record fool you. The AFC East just played the weakest schedule I've ever seen last season. We drew the NFC East and the AFC North.

Who did the Jets beat in those 7 games? Was their most impressive victory over the Bills 3rd stringers where Darnold threw for less than 200 yards against a WR playing CB?

Your disdain for the Bills is very clear. As is for Josh Allen. But you seriously underestimate Sean McDermott and the defense which in two out of the last 3 years has been enough to make the playoffs despite any consistency from the QB play. 

On 4/15/2020 at 7:55 PM, Greene N White said:

The jets actually believe it or not had just as many quality wins 

Not fair to compare last year’s Bills to the entire 2010s Jets teams of the last decade. Misleading, tbh. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Who did the Jets beat in those 7 games? Was their most impressive victory over the Bills 3rd stringers where Darnold threw for less than 200 yards against a WR playing CB?

Your disdain for the Bills is very clear. As is for Josh Allen. But you seriously underestimate Sean McDermott and the defense which in two out of the last 3 years has been enough to make the playoffs despite any consistency from the QB play. 

That week 1 game was bull**** and you know it too. Cj Mosley going down completely changed the game also I was at the week 17 game josh looked trash too before they pulled him. And who did the jets beat? Pretty much the exact same teams as the bills except u guys beat Miami twice, Denver and Cincinnati lmfao. Then we beat Oakland and u beat the mariota led titans which in my opinion is a worse win. Everyone knows the jets weren’t a good team which is why I really don’t get why people think the bills were actually good.