FFMD II Philadelphia Eagles Front Office: 6.196 Patrick Taylor Jr. RB Memphis

EaglesPeteC

A couple picks until us. The overwhelming majority seems Woodward so, he'll be the pick at 146. Almost 100% he won't go before our pick.

Bucs are interested in trading to get us an extra pick if a specific player falls if, not it seems like Hand will be the guy at 145.

@Kiltman can you put together some images for them?

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

A couple picks until us. The overwhelming majority seems Woodward so, he'll be the pick at 146. Almost 100% he won't go before our pick.

Bucs are interested in trading to get us an extra pick if a specific player falls if, not it seems like Hand will be the guy at 145.

@Kiltman can you put together some images for them?

Yeah, going out to the store...be back shortly 

• Like 1

Just now, Scalamania said:

Ehhh, Gilman and Reed are both fitted to replace what Jenkins brought.

I also don't think Hand is very good but what do I know. 

Well. looks like we'll have more time to argue. Looks like I am gonna trade 145 to the Bucs and then we'll take LB Woodward at 146

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Hand is way more Jenkins-like than either of those two guys

Hard disagree - Gilman is the most similar to Jenkins, he's an extremely versatile safety. I think he can play up in the box like Jenkins did, I think he's great in run support and I think he can attack from multiple areas/schemes. 

Hand to me is strictly a zone guy - as a safety convert I don't think he has the tools. As a CB project? I'd be okay with that. 

2 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Hard disagree - Gilman is the most similar to Jenkins, he's an extremely versatile safety. I think he can play up in the box like Jenkins did, I think he's great in run support and I think he can attack from multiple areas/schemes. 

Hand to me is strictly a zone guy - as a safety convert I don't think he has the tools. As a CB project? I'd be okay with that. 

Jenkins was also a former CB in college. Hand has the size, physicality and ability to play coverage. He just has tight hips and isn't great at turning and running so, I think he projects well at safety.

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Jenkins was also a former CB in college. Hand has the size, physicality and ability to play coverage. He just has tight hips and isn't great at turning and running so, I think he projects well at safety.

He has zero man coverage skills and would get shredded  - he's really just a deep guy coverage guy at safety to me. If that's what you're looking for then go for it.