FFMD 20 Writers Room

EaglesPeteC

6th Overall Pick of Justin Herbert to the Miami Dolphins:

Grade - C-

For me, Justin Herbert just didn't show enough in college to indicate he's going to be ready for the NFL on his first contract. He's got a strong, accurate arm and is a plus athlete for his position, but his decision making just isn't there yet. He checks down far too often when plays are available downfield, leading to games where his team is completely suffocated when the opposition catches on. He flashes big plays occasionally and throws with good anticipation underneath, but is way behind in the deep and intermediate areas of the field. I don't like him this high. If he progresses earlier than expected, he could very well be worth this pick, but I'm not sure anyone should expect that. He was always going to go here if a guy like Daniel Jones went around here last year, but that doesn't mean that I agree with the logic. There's always plenty of time for me to be proved a stupid head, however.

3 minutes ago, JIllg said:

6th Overall Pick of Justin Herbert to the Miami Dolphins:

Grade - C-

For me, Justin Herbert just didn't show enough in college to indicate he's going to be ready for the NFL on his first contract. He's got a strong, accurate arm and is a plus athlete for his position, but his decision making just isn't there yet. He checks down far too often when plays are available downfield, leading to games where his team is completely suffocated when the opposition catches on. He flashes big plays occasionally and throws with good anticipation underneath, but is way behind in the deep and intermediate areas of the field. I don't like him this high. If he progresses earlier than expected, he could very well be worth this pick, but I'm not sure anyone should expect that. He was always going to go here if a guy like Daniel Jones went around here last year, but that doesn't mean that I agree with the logic. There's always plenty of time for me to be proved a stupid head, however.

Good right up. He sits behind mr IQ in Fitzmagic.

I'm hearing now that the Giants are torn between Wirfs, Becton, and Andrew Thomas at their pick. Personally, I'd take all of Wirfs, Thomas, and Jedrick Wills ahead of Mekhi Becton, but I can see the appeal. Plus, Gettleman does love him some giant humans. It would be true to form. 

6 minutes ago, festiveonion said:

We have infighting in organizations. We have missed top 5 selections. I haven't showered in 4 days. 

It seems this pandemic's reach has no limits

Now we just need a Tyson Alualu to come on in. Any takers? Please? Anyone?

Seems an initial agreement between the Vikings and Buccs has been reached.

Im being told Anthony Harris is going to Tampa.
Buccaneers are shipping back 76 overall and 160 overall. 

Not bad for an undrafted guy. Harris was one of the games best safeties in 2019

• Like 2