FFMD II ‘20 - Pittsburgh Steelers Front Office.

jebrick

1 minute ago, kurgan said:

God.. I hate picking, but with the connections, scheme fit, the ST value, I am all aboard #29, TBH.

the reality is 29 will be a special teamer out of the gate, but already having played as a chess piece with wallace and simmons being semi interchangeable to a degree to help disguise what a defense is doing is a nice bonus. If you watched the video in the other thread of the evolution of our defense he would be another piece to go with bush and gilbert and edmunds and minkah and wallace. To be able to mix and match with that many guys is crazy to think about

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Like Chief said, Kindley will indirectly effect 113s position and I think Kindley is a stud.

My only point of divergence with this is that it doesn't help LT, which 113 could.  It does help RT, and if you believe Chuks could play LT, then I can see it.  I'm not sold.

11 minutes ago, Big Snack said:

the reality is 29 will be a special teamer out of the gate, but already having played as a chess piece with wallace and simmons being semi interchangeable to a degree to help disguise what a defense is doing is a nice bonus. If you watched the video in the other thread of the evolution of our defense he would be another piece to go with bush and gilbert and edmunds and minkah and wallace. To be able to mix and match with that many guys is crazy to think about

My thoughts exactly. 

I will be open in the discussion.  67 is for depth.  A better athlete than Big Red.

113 is in a position of need. He will much like Cucks coming out in that he is a project.  67 will never be a starter in the NFL nor would 29

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jebrick said:

I will be open in the discussion.  67 is for depth.  A better athlete than Big Red.

113 is in a position of need. He will much like Cucks coming out in that he is a project.  67 will never be a starter in the NFL nor would 29

I’m convinced. Go ahead and submit the pick

4 minutes ago, jebrick said:

I would not even discuss 29.

I am also curious why you are so out on him.  I know we discussed this before, but IDK if we ever got to it.  Just for my own curiosity, of course.

2 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Also is 113 a better prospect than Derwin Gray?

More of a project, bigger upside.  I think Gray is a Guard, TBH.  113 is all LT....

1 minute ago, jebrick said:

67 will never be a starter in the NFL nor would 29

Starter is so subjective.  There are guys that don't start and play 60% of snaps (Hilton)

1 minute ago, bigben07MVP said:

I’m convinced. Go ahead and submit the pick

This confuses me... I know we are short on time, but what do you really think??

67 might make it to 7.233.  IDK.  29 has like a 5% shot.

Regardless, I am OK with 113, just curious on the change of heart.