Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

On 4/7/2020 at 4:33 PM, theuntouchable said:
On 4/7/2020 at 4:26 PM, squire12 said:

It is not only how he means it. There needs to be some consideration of how others view it.

It’s also mildly concerning that I believe the only posts of yours ive seen are addressing this and the past issue stuff 

Untouch noticing the same, squire hasn't scum hunted much this gm

Just now, The Orca said:

@Heimdallr

@Malfatron

Do you all think the kidnapping was set up so that if someone escaped it would destroy the move?

Or is it more likley that you all escaped and the move gone, because Sugar was the kidnapper?

Sugar being a kidnapper doesn't make any sense. 

I was given the choice on if I wanted to wait for rescue, try to get a message out, or to escape. I chose escape. Then I was given the option of stealth, or force, and I chose force (preferably with explosives). I assume that me choosing force had something to do with the safehouse being destroyed and eliminating the role.

Just now, Heimdallr said:

Sugar being a kidnapper doesn't make any sense. 

I was given the choice on if I wanted to wait for rescue, try to get a message out, or to escape. I chose escape. Then I was given the option of stealth, or force, and I chose force (preferably with explosives). I assume that me choosing force had something to do with the safehouse being destroyed and eliminating the role.

It might be a stretch,  but my issue is, that's kind of a big screw you to the kidnapper setup wise right?