Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

4 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Most of that is how I am feeling too, except I don't think government is anti-town so there isn' t a reason to lynch counselor. malf can vouch for me being town. 

I also believe mookie is town.

So who is anti-town? If the Government isnt bad (which seemed to be the universal thought early (that their bad)) what potential scum faction/alignments are we looking for?

18 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So these people I feel comfortable lynching. 

Mwil (unless we truly believe he is governor/cant be lynched), Counselor (unless he can provide information to prove he is an ally), Rack, BCB, Forge, Pickle, Heim, Mookie, Squire, Touch.

Most of this is where I'm at as well, some differences and I think you missed some key claims

10 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Most of that is how I am feeling too, except I don't think government is anti-town so there isn' t a reason to lynch counselor. malf can vouch for me being town. 

I also believe mookie is town.

I went from scum, to for sure not, to- why do they have fake claims, and why does a kidnapper have a safe house? FBI and spies have safe houses though 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

So who is anti-town? If the Government isnt bad (which seemed to be the universal thought early (that their bad)) what potential scum faction/alignments are we looking for?

I see it as Town vs Independent-Aligned bad guys, with Government vs Management as a parallel side game. 

The Independent-Aligned characters are all bad guys that want Michael dead. Neither Government nor Management want Michael dead, because they both want him to work for them. The winning condition for town is to eliminate threats to the town, which is Independent, not Government or Management. 

At least that is how I would set up the game based on the story. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

I see it as Town vs Independent-Aligned bad guys, with Government vs Management as a parallel side game. 

The Independent-Aligned characters are all bad guys that want Michael dead. Neither Government nor Management want Michael dead, because they both want him to work for them. The winning condition for town is to eliminate threats to the town, which is Independent, not Government or Management. 

Did Sugar want Michael dead?

Also some good theories that could be mostly true, but only mostly not entirely 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

why does a kidnapper have a safe house? FBI and spies have safe houses though 

Huh? How else do you kidnap someone without a safehouse to stash them?

Do you really think the Government would ask for ransom while kidnapping someone? Obviously it was scum. There are numerous kidnappers in Season 1. 

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

Huh? How else do you kidnap someone without a safehouse to stash them?

Do you really think the Government would ask for ransom while kidnapping someone? Obviously it was scum. There are numerous kidnappers in Season 1. 

Possible, but still why the fake claims

Just now, Heimdallr said:

So, what possible win condition could several independent characters have? The game set-up doesnt really make sense to me because I am trying figure out a potential ratio and motives for factions. 

Obviously Glen was a SK and TLO was some sort of drug dealer. So what could either of their win conditions be? To target Michael Westen exclusively?