Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

So I'll own up to my embarrassment. I lied about my final move being a watch, it was actually a kill and I killed swoosh. By the time I came back later and read what his claim was and that touch wants to kill me I realized my error but it was too late to change my move. So that's what all of the stuff earlier was about sucking and why I specifically said sorry to swoosh. So sorry to the rest of town too and I promise I'll be paying attention and play better forward. And if I don't at least I don't have any more moves to screw everyone with.

I imagine Michael Westen counts as a highly-trained operative and marksman...

So out of the 5 people that used moves, one of them killed Rag.

13 minutes ago, rackcs said:

So I'll own up to my embarrassment. I lied about my final move being a watch, it was actually a kill and I killed swoosh. By the time I came back later and read what his claim was and that touch wants to kill me I realized my error but it was too late to change my move. So that's what all of the stuff earlier was about sucking and why I specifically said sorry to swoosh. So sorry to the rest of town too and I promise I'll be paying attention and play better forward. And if I don't at least I don't have any more moves to screw everyone with.

I try and try to help town and you offer my little buddy when he was eared 100% town...have you be converted?

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

oh no racks...

i had swoosh as pretty clear town

He was. We were working well together even through his limited words 

11 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Remember who hunts 3rd party the most people. Go ahead and lynch me, that’s fine.

malf is not westen nor unlikely ally. He is local baddies aligned. 

So Counselor made a move last night, want to explain 

Just now, The Orca said:

I try and try to help town and you offer my little buddy when he was eared 100% town...have you be converted?

He was. We were working well together even through his limited words 

So Counselor made a move last night, want to explain 

No, just an idiot. I explained what happened.