Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

43 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

wow touch, you really blew it going after malf that hard for no reason.

unless someone has some really hard info on a more powerful scum, touch needs to be the lynch tonight.

I haven’t blown anything. We were done up the moment counselor said government. If you don’t listen to me, you will have blown it. 

28 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, considering a number of people want to lynch me; why should we provide that information? 

Ok.

Withhold the info --> we vote you and/or counselor

Provide the info --> options open up

I think you can see a potential path forward that increases your chances

Just now, squire12 said:

Ok.

Withhold the info --> we vote you and/or counselor

Provide the info --> options open up

I think you can see a potential path forward that increases your chances

I absolutely do but a few people have stated they think they have to get rid of government (and most of them IMO are likely town). 

Why should we help the individuals that want to prevent us from winning? 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I absolutely do but a few people have stated they think they have to get rid of government (and most of them IMO are likely town). 

Why should we help the individuals that want to prevent us from winning? 

I get that it is a sucky situation to be in.  Members of your faction lying is not the best course of action to gain trust.  You seemingly not acknowledging that is not helping the situation.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I get that it is a sucky situation to be in.  Members of your faction lying is not the best course of action to gain trust.  You seemingly not acknowledging that is not helping the situation.

Trying to lynch a strongly cleared town member doesn't help either.

Just now, squire12 said:

I have acknowledged that. I’ve explained that I can’t control what those two do. I’ve also explained that counselor tried to downplay his move to avoid being hit. 

that being said, I’ve spoken the truth about everything involving me. What has been the response? 

1 minute ago, Heimdallr said:

Trying to lynch a strongly cleared town member doesn't help either.

If you do not consider the possibility that malf absolutely pulled the wool over your eyes, you will lose. I would say I’m about 90% confident in that read. 

hes whiteknighting the ever living **** out of you and you are eating it all up. 

I am going to be gone all day today and tomorrow, so you guys are gonna be on your own. Listen to Malf and Matts and don't screw this up.

Here is my current list:

------TOWN-------------------------------------------
(DEAD)  Dome -- Sophie Stagner (The Nuisance)
(DEAD)  Josh -- Nate Westen (Incompetent JOAT)
(DEAD)  Mission -- Virgil Watkins (The Jailor)
(DEAD) Ragnarok -- Sam Axe (invest abilities)
(DEAD) Swoosh -- Barry (Money Man)
Malfatron -- Lucy Chen (Odd Night Tracker)
Rack -- Michael Westen (JOAT)
Wolf -- Madeline or Fiona (Lightning Rod)
Pwny -- Nick Lam (???)
Heimdallr -- kidnapped, female, vouched for by Malf
Matts -- Carmelo Dante (PGO)
Squire -- probably cleared by ragnarok
Slappy -- strong town lean. partially cleared by josh?
-----GOVERNMENT (need Michael dead)----------- 
(DEAD) Daboyle -- Agent Harris (Alignment Cop)
Counselor -- Agent Lane (Alignment Cop?)
Touch -- Agent Bly (day hit + ???) 
-------SCUM------------------------------------------
(DEAD) Glen -- Jan Haseck (Serial Killer), Independent-Aligned
(DEAD) TLO -- Sugar (Drug Dealer), Independent-Aligned
(DEAD) MWil -- Glenn Harrick (Godfather), Local Miami Baddies-Aligned
(DEAD) Sanchez -- Mr. Pyne (Watcher), Local Miami Baddies-Aligned
-------?????-------------------------------------------
Orca -- Carla / strong indy, probably pro-town
Mookie -- clear by ragnarok? possibly unreliable
BCB -- claimed unlikely ally (flavor cop)
Pickle -- scum lean
Forge -- ? inactive, scum lean

Lynch touch tonight, then any of the bottom 4. If someone can hit Orca that would probably be good for town too - powerful character and we don't know his true alliance. I really don't like that he is trying to clear Pickle. I'm still mildly questioning pwny and squire, but only a little, and it is also possible that wolf could be Carla instead of Fiona/Madeline. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I have acknowledged that. I’ve explained that I can’t control what those two do. I’ve also explained that counselor tried to downplay his move to avoid being hit. 

that being said, I’ve spoken the truth about everything involving me. What has been the response? 

It's less about you and more your faction.  I can sense your frustration,  but the stance of holding a positive red invest as collateral so we don't  vote you/counselor seems misguided.

You put town in a situation of voting for a read on a potential non town vs the 100%  outed non town

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If you do not consider the possibility that malf absolutely pulled the wool over your eyes, you will lose. I would say I’m about 90% confident in that read. 

hes whiteknighting the ever living **** out of you and you are eating it all up. 

Hard claiming a relatively minor character early, and then later having it confirmed by both swag's ransom note/call write-up, and swoosh's financial investigation would be one HELL of a play. I'm also very confident from our kidnapped discord talks that he is being honest and pro-town.

Leading the sanchez lynch confirms his alignment even more. I see ZERO reason to have any question on him.

If he is scum he is a GOD, and I will never play mafia again.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

It's less about you and more your faction.  I can sense your frustration,  but the stance of holding a positive red invest as collateral so we don't  vote you/counselor seems misguided.

You put town in a situation of voting for a read on a potential non town vs the 100%  outed non town

Then you are misreading the situation. I’m not holding onto to it so you don’t vote me or counselor. I’m holding onto it because I don’t see enough people removing their head from ***** for it to be worth it to reveal it. Call me petty, I don’t care. 

11 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Why does this suspicion surface now and not during d4?

Seems to only come out when the heat is getting turned up on you.

3 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Hard claiming a relatively minor character early, and then later having it confirmed by both swag's ransom note/call write-up, and swoosh's financial investigation would be one HELL of a play. I'm also very confident from our kidnapped discord talks that he is being honest and pro-town.

Leading the sanchez lynch confirms his alignment even more. I see ZERO reason to have any question on him.

If he is scum he is a GOD, and I will never play mafia again.

Well, I hope you play again anyway. You’ve gotten swindled but malf is one of the best at that.