my last mock attempt to mock

flyguy1609

1. after the draft we extend Golladay (4 yrs 60 mil)

2. sign so cheap FA's

3. trades

Mia trades 5&26 to Detroit for 3(Tua)

Chargers trade 6-5(Herbert) they include Melvin Ingram(extend him 3 yr 40 mil)and a 3rd next year

Lions trade pick eagles 5th (167) lions 3rd(67) & 6th rd pick (183) to Denver for Royce Freeman & denver's 2nd round pick 46

Draft

round 1 -6 - Okudah cb

round 1 pick 26-  Cesar Ruiz (iol)

round 2-35-   Marlon Davidson (idl)

round 2 pick 46 - Logan Wilson(mlb)

round 3 pick 67 traded*

round 3- 85( philly) - Jake Fromm(qb)

round 4 - 109 - Donovan peoples-jones (WR)

round 5-  149  Charlie Heck(ot)

round 5 -  167-  traded*

round 6-  183- traded *

round 7 pick 236- Jr Reed (safety)

Different then my other mocks. i included a few trades. we trade down a few times and still get Okudah

Edited by flyguy1609

That Denver trade makes no sense to me and Lindsay/Freeman isn’t a take your pick situation. Philip is a better player and Denver would want a lot more for him ( probably not interested in trading him in the first place). I’m not sure why Denver would drop that far and give up a rb on a cheap contract to pick up a 5th and a 6th

• Like 2

22 hours ago, BigC421/ said:

That Denver trade makes no sense to me and Lindsay/Freeman isn’t a take your pick situation. Philip is a better player and Denver would want a lot more for him ( probably not interested in trading him in the first place). I’m not sure why Denver would drop that far and give up a rb on a cheap contract to pick up a 5th and a 6th

changed it to freeman*

1 hour ago, flyguy1609 said:

changed it to freeman*

Still doesnt make sense to me.  I doubt they would make that trade without giving up a RB let alone giving up a Rb and a 2nd to move down? The trade value chart shows the 2nd is worth 440 points, the lions picks combined are 296.  So the Broncos are losing mid 3rd round value and giving up a RB?  

I also dont see the Ingram trade happening.  That values Ingram as pick 100 in this draft (late third rounder) without the 3rd next year.  I just dont see that happening but if it did, I'd be all for it.  It is a possibility if its them moving up to 3, but doubt it to move up one spot when their biggest competition for a QB in Miami already got theirs.