Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

1 hour ago, james.mcmurry13 said:
1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

ok, caught up. time to drink more coffee and figure out what the hell Malfatron2010 has been alluding too. But I can already tell you im not going to figure it out this morning.

I'm confident that I won't have it figure out until he's dead

Interesting that you use " hes dead", assuming i will die before you.

Anyway, mission

comes in, posts a bunch of protown stuff to keep the heat off. I feel a strong mafia meta from mission. Also, mission saying that hes allowed to edit one post is the cherry on too

15 hours ago, Danger said:

Bucs was lynched, or he would have been however he was pardoned by Soldier 76

tumblr_o5dvl6sgk81r61mabo2_540.gif

---------

Talon set their sights on a high value target, however instead they hit ET, who is a blubbering fool, Junkrat

Junkrat_shotput.gif

His power, was:  Concussion Mine, can lay a mine down near someone, anyone who visits that person that night will be blown up.

--------

Roadhog has hooked Ragnarok bringing him in closer to the team and revealing his identity to be.... HANZO SHIMADA

latest?cb=20160830220613

The Ratio is 17:4

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/2705-overwatch-mafia-night-2-thursday-9-pm-est/?do=findComment&comment=159950

Danger, can you update page 1?

I never know what to think about mission. If he's alive at the end would he actually be trying? Last two games he died pretty early and didn't do much. Hasn't done much so far this game, is there reason to believe that might change if he's civ?

On 9/26/2017 at 6:57 PM, jfinley88 said:
On 9/26/2017 at 6:39 PM, CWood21 said:

I'm hoping to get you banned before then...

70 more posts & i'm gone.

On 9/26/2017 at 6:57 PM, jfinley88 said:

Edited Tuesday at 06:57 PM by jfinley88

Page 33, noted on Woz's chart.

33 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm explaining things that people are interpreting wrong. How am I supposed to do "a bland update" if I don't know what people are not understanding about this (complicated) mafia game.

So...let people interpret things wrong?

25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Ragnarok

What do you think of a Jfin lynch?

He is either very frustrated townie because no one is following him, which is my lean...or he is scum doing a pretty good acting job of flailing around.

17 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

This wording made me think there was a chance ET wasn't the original target.

That would suggest someone having a redirect ability.

If they had such an ability, successfully used it on a person, and the write up made that mention...that'd be a pretty slam dunk lynch.  But I dunno if redirect abilities are common here.

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

1/6 is lesser odds than 3/12

taking out you and bucs cause y'all are clear

I know.  But...first that assumes that only of the voters was scum.  Could have been two.

Second, and more importantly, I think it is easier to vet 6 people than 12 just because of time.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

That would suggest someone having a redirect ability.

If they had such an ability, successfully used it on a person, and the write up made that mention...that'd be a pretty slam dunk lynch.  But I dunno if redirect abilities are common here

The "someone" here would be a civ. And I don't think redirects are commonly used here.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

The "someone" here would be a civ. And I don't think redirects are commonly used here.

It was me. I lied pretty much 100% yesterday. My power was to deflect, and the only thing I would not deflect was a doomfist hit. Holy crap, how did I not realize this? Alcohol is a hell of a drug. Jesus I feel dumb.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I know.  But...first that assumes that only of the voters was scum.  Could have been two.

or none, I think it is just a weird thing to go off of

especially since the top two vote getters were civ so they might not have felt pressured to place their votes somewhere specifically to save a mafia

Archived