Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

kaplan.jpg

Hello, I'm Jeff of the Overwatch team. I want to thank all of you amazing heroes for once again having a great day of activity here in this game. I'm saddened to see my beloved Mercy taken down by the dastardly villains, but I have faith you all can pull through. Roadhog? Well, well no one really likes Roadhog anyways. So he gets nothing. Mathman did a fantastic job as we've come to expect from him and we wish him god speed after this soldier finally has died. Here's to a wonderful day 3.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

But on the flipside - UNT - Why the hell would you watch KSJ?

Odd...

I put my balls on dome. I initially had it on malf but the more he posted the more I was leaning towards civ. I'd have to look back to find the exact post but there was one that dome made that stood out to me so I switched to him before night.

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

kaplan.jpg

Hello, I'm Jeff of the Overwatch team. I want to thank all of you amazing heroes for once again having a great day of activity here in this game. I'm saddened to see my beloved Mercy taken down by the dastardly villains, but I have faith you all can pull through. Roadhog? Well, well no one really likes Roadhog anyways. So he gets nothing. Mathman did a fantastic job as we've come to expect from him and we wish him god speed after this soldier finally has died. Here's to a wonderful day 3.

RIP, Ill pour one out for my homie. 

Archived