matts - 1 (RMIB
 Sanchez - 1( ksj
 hockey - 1 (mathman

mission - 1 (dome
 no votes:
 JLash

So N1 dome votes mission. 
N2? TLO.

Tlo votes woz n1 and I thought I saw him vote mission? He's not listed I the n2 VC.

mission votes rag N1 and then votes cwood n2.

do we have a mission/tlo chat.zy? They've both also made comments directed at each other in thread.

jlash talks about how important he feels his vote is so he saves it N1 and then follows the bandwagon of bezee n2.

mookie votes woz N1 (with tlo) then votes jlash n2.

do we have a LOLmafia on our hands?

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

bucs -4 (Woz,  Sanchez, tk3, touch

Ragnarok - 4 (mission, utley, beezee, , Cwood,

mathman -3 ( jfin,  ET80, Lions

touch - 3 (matts,Ragnarok, bucs

Woz - 2(TLO, Mookie,
 dome - 1 (james,
 matts - 1 (RMIB
 Sanchez - 1( ksj
 hockey - 1 (mathman

mission - 1 (dome
 no votes:
 JLash

So N1 dome votes mission. 
N2? TLO.

Tlo votes woz n1 and I thought I saw him vote mission? He's not listed I the n2 VC.

mission votes rag N1 and then votes cwood n2.

do we have a mission/tlo chat.zy? They've both also made comments directed at each other in thread.

jlash talks about how important he feels his vote is so he saves it N1 and then follows the bandwagon of bezee n2.

mookie votes woz N1 (with tlo) then votes jlash n2.

do we have a LOLmafia on our hands?

The part I would say im least confident in would be TLO/mission. I think one is mafia but I'm not sure on both. I'm leaning towards tlo being mafia.

also, in case anyone forgets dome is still the vote today.

22 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

mission and tlo have their own thing going on in every mafia. I don't see it as a tell either way.

The Jlash thing is interesting. He's probably my next choice, along with FTW.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

mission and tlo have their own thing going on in every mafia. I don't see it as a tell either way.

The Jlash thing is interesting. He's probably my next choice, along with FTW.

It's possible but I really don't see FTW that gungho over malf if he was mafia. 

I do think at least one of tlo/mission is mafia though

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

jlash talks about how important he feels his vote is so he saves it N1 and then follows the bandwagon of bezee n2

Only after danger made a post insinuating I may be killed if I don't vote again. So I chose the best option at the time. 

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Only after danger made a post insinuating I may be killed if I don't vote again. So I chose the best option at the time. 

Don't recall doing so? It's just that if you don't vote two days in a row you are killed for inactivity, it's always been one of our rules here. I'm pretty sure you're good.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Are you going to offer anything this game?

Like c+p'ing vote counts? No. But I'm following along and looking for things that seem off. Not gonna lie, not really knowing any of your usernames is making it hard for me to not get everyone confused without taking notes. I've got a couple people that I think have said some odd things, but right they don't post enough for me to know if they're being weird or just too out of touch with the game at this point.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Don't recall doing so? It's just that if you don't vote two days in a row you are killed for inactivity, it's always been one of our rules here. I'm pretty sure you're good.

Oh alright. Someone asked if my OT vote counted night 1, and if I was in danger of getting killed and you posted a "highway to the danger zone" video. Wasn't sure if that was my cue to get off the pot.

Just now, Jlash said:

Oh alright. Someone asked if my OT vote counted night 1, and if I was in danger of getting killed and you posted a "highway to the danger zone" video. Wasn't sure if that was my cue to get off the pot.

Oh no lol. That was just me being a goofball. I might be the host, but I like to have fun where I can too friend.

Archived