Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

There's a scenario where james, RMIB, and Sanchez are all mafia and we're all screwed. ?

That would be bad.  If we have a couple mislynches, offing one of them could be not the worst of ideas.

But looking back at early votes on dome and some abilities and roles...

James, Untouch, myself, bucs, RMIB, Lions, and Cwood are in my happy townie pile.   

jfin, tk3, tlo, sanchez, woz are more neutral.

Jlash, utley, mission, mookie are scummier.

With mission being my top choice.   

59 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Ok, bucs is pretty clear to me.  JLash wouldn't have just made that up.  Now...JLash could be scum who was hit and is coming to the defense of a townie bucs to give himself townie points.

I'd reverse that. James painted a scenario that does make sense and jlash is working off the assumption that Bucs role is legit. I still think there's a decent possibility that Bucs role could be a cover and include something that makes his role come off as town. 

30 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

That would be bad.  If we have a couple mislynches, offing one of them could be not the worst of ideas.

But looking back at early votes on dome and some abilities and roles...

James, Untouch, myself, bucs, RMIB, Lions, and Cwood are in my happy townie pile.   

jfin, tk3, tlo, sanchez, woz are more neutral.

Jlash, utley, mission, mookie are scummier.

With mission being my top choice.   

I don't see utley screwing up that much last night if he was mafia. He was drunk but there was a ton of mistakes

Looked as Sanchez and he looks pretty good in terms of voting.  Him admitting that clearing james doesn't clear him looks solid...but I could see scum admitting the same if they were any good.  

50 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I'd reverse that. James painted a scenario that does make sense and jlash is working off the assumption that Bucs role is legit. I still think there's a decent possibility that Bucs role could be a cover and include something that makes his role come off as town. 

That is possible.  His ability was odd.  I'll need to go re-read him at some point.

48 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I don't see utley screwing up that much last night if he was mafia. He was drunk but there was a ton of mistakes

He's struck me as scummy pretty much all game though.  Gone back-and-forth on him a bit...but overall scum vibes.

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

You don't think that's a bit OP to be able to perform night actions under a townie cover??

Archived