Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Guys, you're going about this all wrong. FTW is not clever enough to go that hard after malf and that hard after TLO and be mafia. 

I tend to agree, although maybe he didn't anticipate the vote flipping.  

Re: jfin there's two possible answers.  Either its just jfin being jfin, or he is mafia and was trying to give himself some wiggle room for a lolclear if someone watched him hit malf. 

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Regrettably read up on what I missed. What a mess. Not going me or Utley was silly enough, now we're in worst case scenario where we got no info.

Mission is probably scum, comes out of nowhere to lead a lynch on a civ? Him and Lions played the entire town. Those two along with Utley are mafia.

Utley needs to be the lynch tonight, no more gambling, we saw how that played out. Let's take the sure thing, and then we'll get our ult tomorrow and reward for the Junkrat/Roadhog treasure.

Only way I see mission is scum is if mookie is. While mission was gaining some heat, mookie was in the lead. 

Im still debating between you and utley.

i am only game for a mookie or jfin lynch at this point.

Yeah, this Tracer thing needs to be resolved.  

I could vote utley/RMIB or Mission or Mookie.

I mean...remember when malf got hit by Bastion?  It was brought up that is was likely an inactive that hit him because I didn't clear malf until later in the day.  And then, after two days, mission says that the biggest inactive hit malf that night.  That's just horribly sketchy.  

I don't think Lions is scum.  I could maybe be convinced to go jfin.   

12 minutes ago, mission27 said:

I tend to agree, although maybe he didn't anticipate the vote flipping.  

Re: jfin there's two possible answers.  Either its just jfin being jfin, or he is mafia and was trying to give himself some wiggle room for a lolclear if someone watched him hit malf. 

But why stick your neck out there at all if you didn't intend to get that person lynched?

as soon as people started piling on tlo and it's close to night, jfin is finally forthcoming with the truth on the malf hit. That to me speaks volumes

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, this Tracer thing needs to be resolved.  

I could vote utley/RMIB or Mission or Mookie.

I mean...remember when malf got hit by Bastion?  It was brought up that is was likely an inactive that hit him because I didn't clear malf until later in the day.  And then, after two days, mission says that the biggest inactive hit malf that night.  That's just horribly sketchy.  

I don't think Lions is scum.  I could maybe be convinced to go jfin.   

To be fair, he was right that TLO hit him. 

The only way I see mission as mafia is if mookie is mafia and is a more important role. That, to me, is the reason that makes the most sense as to what he did. If he was mafia, I think he would have played it a lot more low key than he did.

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

i've said no to hitting malf. i said maybe jokingly because i was being pressed about it after. 

But why even say maybe (a few times btw). And if I recall I don't think you actually said no until just before night. I know you said "I never said I did it" but I don't remember an actual no. 

To be fair, he was right that TLO hit him. 

The only way I see mission as mafia is if mookie is mafia and is a more important role. That, to me, is the reason that makes the most sense as to what he did. If he was mafia, I think he would have played it a lot more low key than he did.

Fair enough.

That said...we need to vote utley or rmib.  They claimed the same role.

I think utley is scummier so utley

But why even say maybe (a few times btw). And if I recall I don't think you actually said no until just before night. I know you said "I never said I did it" but I don't remember an actual no. 

i thought it was funny in my mind. figured others would take it as such. 

Archived