Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, Ragnarok said:

jfin is either dumb or scum.

I really doubt his scum team would let him say some of this stuff, so I'm leaning dumb.  I think he'd be a bad lynch today.  

There is no stopping jfin and it wouldn't surprise me to see him do that sort of thing even if they were telling him not to. 

My guess is he would say it without them knowing and just keep running with it.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

There is no stopping jfin and it wouldn't surprise me to see him do that sort of thing even if they were telling him not to. 

My guess is he would say it without them knowing and just keep running with it.

If I had a teammate doing that, I'd straight up lead a lynch on him to clear myself.

I just don't like the pushing of him or Lions.  Lynching either of them gives me bad juju.  

Going off what you said, we could lynch mookie as he is quite scummy and it gives us insight to mission.

Or we lynch one of RMIB/utley.

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

If I had a teammate doing that, I'd straight up lead a lynch on him to clear myself.

I just don't like the pushing of him or Lions.  Lynching either of them gives me bad juju.  

Going off what you said, we could lynch mookie as he is quite scummy and it gives us insight to mission.

Or we lynch one of RMIB/utley.

I'd be fine with a mookie lynch but I need more info on the RMIB/utley situation before I do anything

I'm fairly certain I know what RMIB is doing. His role protects him from a lynch, so we try to lynch him tonight, it doesn't work. They probably kill two more of us to make it 8-3. Then he convinces you guys that it proves his role, so you lynch me and they kill two more making it 5-3. You all realize I'm tracer, vote RMIB, and kill him, but they kill another two, making it 3-2 and essentially hopeless for us. This needs to be solved by someone hitting RMIB. If nobody has a hit we're screwed because it's going to take two lynches to take him out.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Can you please repeat the claims you made about your role earlier?  Just so I don't have to go searching.  

You're  being lazier than me tbh. I basically have to pick a night that I think mafia are gonna hit me. If they hit me, I get a hit and their hit fails. If they don't, I am useless

1 minute ago, utley4568 said:

You're  being lazier than me tbh. I basically have to pick a night that I think mafia are gonna hit me. If they hit me, I get a hit and their hit fails. If they don't, I am useless

I am being lazy this time.  I've done a crapton of post searching this game.  

Plus, it can be beneficial to ask the same question more than once.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I am being lazy this time.  I've done a crapton of post searching this game.  

Plus, it can be beneficial to ask the same question more than once.  

That's fair. Please read my post above my "Press me" post. That's what's happening. They don't want to risk hitting me because they know I'll hit RMIB if they do.

10 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

perfect role to keep someone alive as mafia pretending to be a civ imo

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

perfect role to keep someone alive as mafia pretending to be a civ imo

Not as perfect as RMIB's immunity to the first lynch. 

If I die, remember how often Sanchez came after me. Starting to think he has an investigation and that's why he knew @james.mcmurry13's role

Archived