Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

The town surrounded @MookieMonster and cut off his hands, he fisting days were over.

He was: Doomfist
Rocket Punch, Kill any non tank, even through protection. (Even Nights)

tumblr_inline_mwn4zbrdDy1s4j1up.gif

--------
Talon would not go out empty handed, they managed to slit @james.mcmurry13 's throat while nobody was looking.

He was: Lucio
Power:  Speed Boost, Speed up the fight causing night to come up to an hour early on one day.

The Ratio is 9:2 

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Now, did dirty dirty scum bus their teammate early on...or try to get people to move later?

And I think with doomfist dead, we can try to resolve this rmib/utley issue. 

Agreed. RMIB is the vote. Mookie was in the lead yesterday until he came in and caused confusion. Some people moved to utley and the votes got spread out.

44 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

VC?

mookie's role somewhat makes sense for that hero, but it could easily be a cover role. Or even a guess, at this point you'd be near 50/50 in guessing a role not in the game. Plus several unknowns haven't been around tonight to CC. 

Utley. He's mafia. Even if mc Murray is right and he can escape the lynch it will nail him as mafia and clear me.

40 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I guess Mookie

But for the love of all things mafia, RMIB is one of them

39 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Why wouldn't you use it on mathman? He was guaranteed to be hit by mafia...

39 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Lol night night scum.

Ugly posts are ugly

On 9/29/2017 at 3:47 PM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

All of this talk is good but let's not waiver off the Dome vote. This might be last post until night, heading off to class.

In case I don't make it to N4, I firmly believe these cover roles (good theory, danger's response makes me think matts nailed it) are Mei, Symmetra and Winston.

I'm looking back, and this is an interesting post from RMIB.

I'm wondering if he used the for-sure dome vote to try and mislead us on who their covers were.

On 9/29/2017 at 2:27 PM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Seconded. Considering there is another role which would better fit that ability (only ability for that role really), and Mei has a unique ability that would fit much better. 

That whole reply from dome was playing dumb. He's scum. No need for Mei to CC.

This is pretty hard bussing honestly if RMIB is scum.

Archived