Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

It's a tactic that's used quite often. Typically they'll mention that player as part of their list and they'll toy around with it but never really bang the table to go after them. 

The biggest hang up I have on RMIB is if he was truly CCing utley, there's no chance he should have backed down from that vote. Period. The fact that he came out and somewhat toyed with the idea of CCing and then wasn't 100% after utley, leads me to believe it was a lie. It seemed as though he wanted someone else to pick up on his CC and announce it for him. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

But how hard did he really go after him?

One thing about me...I will, on occasion, vomit out every thought I'm having.  I try to think through every bit of a situation.  Like you, I am having serious issues getting past him not going bonkers over CCing.  I can't see a townie behaving any other way.  But I like to go back and look again.

And I use that tactic a lot as well.

But yeah...I'm strongly leaning RMIB right now.  I just wanted to vomit thoughts.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

One thing about me...I will, on occasion, vomit out every thought I'm having.  I try to think through every bit of a situation.  Like you, I am having serious issues getting past him not going bonkers over CCing.  I can't see a townie behaving any other way.  But I like to go back and look again.

And I use that tactic a lot as well.

But yeah...I'm strongly leaning RMIB right now.  I just wanted to vomit thoughts.  

It's never a bad thing to spit out thoughts and ideas.

Just read up. How have I not been pushing that RMIB is mafia. I explained why it might not have been smart to lynch him since he says it will take two times to do it. We can do it pretty safely tonight with Doomfist dead. Would still be nice if we had someone hit him instead. Don't we get the special power today?

5 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

Just read up. How have I not been pushing that RMIB is mafia. I explained why it might not have been smart to lynch him since he says it will take two times to do it. We can do it pretty safely tonight with Doomfist dead. Would still be nice if we had someone hit him instead. Don't we get the special power today?

You've been very persistent on pushing for RMIB, you have been banging the table. It's RMIB who hasn't.

Archived