Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

A Woz/Malf mafia would be scary. Malf knows the inner workings of this game, and Woz is a quick study who can sell his viewpoint pretty convincingly. 

I could see Malf calling out Woz for the talon remark to make sure nobody else calls him for it. Use that to direct traffic, so to speak. 

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

A Woz/Malf mafia would be scary. Malf knows the inner workings of this game, and Woz is a quick study who can sell his viewpoint pretty convincingly. 

I could see Malf calling out Woz for the talon remark to make sure nobody else calls him for it. Use that to direct traffic, so to speak. 

And then you call out malf for calling out woz to make yourself look pretty?

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

Yeah thats why i think we should lynch one of those

1. If their activity level stays as low as it has, they'll get winnowed on their own.
  2. Chances are, if someone's level is low, they're Overwatch, not Talon.
  3. You'll say anything to get your head out of the noose.

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Except

1. Multiple people have called me out on it (I want to say 5 or so now?). I know that is part of the basis of Matts vote for me (still not quite sure what the whole reason is though, @Matts4313; I would like a chance to defend myself)
  2. I'm still using the game specific terms. Of course, that could be all of my GRAND ILLUMINATI PLAN to make you think I'm Overwatch and not Talon (HE SAID IT AGAIN!!! EGADS!!!!).

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

I'm still using the game specific terms. Of course, that could be all of my GRAND ILLUMINATI PLAN to make you think I'm Overwatch and not Talon (HE SAID IT AGAIN!!! EGADS!!!!)

The first 2 letters of Talon are T A 

These letters essentially "lead" the word Talon 

T = 15th letter

A = 1st letter

15 + 1 = 16

Exactly the number on the player list that Woz is!

4 minutes ago, Woz said:

Except

1. Multiple people have called me out on it (I want to say 5 or so now?). I know that is part of the basis of Matts vote for me (still not quite sure what the whole reason is though, @Matts4313; I would like a chance to defend myself)
  2. I'm still using the game specific terms. Of course, that could be all of my GRAND ILLUMINATI PLAN to make you think I'm Overwatch and not Talon (HE SAID IT AGAIN!!! EGADS!!!!).

1. The "multiple people" angle is exactly what Malf would plan for. It's why they call it a bandwagon, he wants consensus to build on you. That way, he gets cleared when you're voted off. If he doesn't build consensus, then no harm no foul.

2. Yeah, really don't care.

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

1. The "multiple people" angle is exactly what Malf would plan for. It's why they call it a bandwagon, he wants consensus to build on you. That way, he gets cleared when you're voted off. If he doesn't build consensus, then no harm no foul.

2. Yeah, really don't care.

Fair enough on the second point.

Of course, I've been throwing a lot of accusations Math's way. Yes, sometimes mafia sacrifice their own, but it would be somewhat odd to throw their own under the bus on day 1.

Archived