Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

The "multiple people" angle is exactly what Malf would plan for. It's why they call it a bandwagon, he wants consensus to build on you. That way, he gets cleared when you're voted off. If he doesn't build consensus, then no harm no foul.

There may be mafia voting mafia in this game, but with the intention for a bw NOT to take off.

If a mafia dies D1, its crippling

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Yes, sometimes mafia sacrifice their own, but it would be somewhat odd to throw their own under the bus on day 1

Well, pair that up with Malf's promise for a N1 bandwagon, and...

Just now, MathMan said:

There may be mafia voting mafia in this game, but with the intention for a bw NOT to take off.

If a mafia dies D1, its crippling

... which is why you're asking for a late BW. Right? 

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Well, pair that up with Malf's promise for a N1 bandwagon, and...

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

... which is why you're asking for a late BW. Right? 

Okay, let's go on the hypothesis that Math and I are both Talon (EEP!!). So, either I am throwing my fellow evil doer under the bus on day 1 (cutting "our" team by 25%) or Math is going to lead a late charge against me ... cutting "our" team by 25%.

How exactly is that rational strategy for either of us?

Also, while you might have one mafia member (OH NOES!! HE SWITCHED BACK!! HE'S BEING COACHED!!) acting as the "rabbit" and driving conversation while the others keep back, having two just cut each other, especially when they target each other.

Just now, Woz said:

How exactly is that rational strategy for either of us?

Because Malf knows better. He knows that accusing you and leading a BW on you doesn't mean that you're going to get voted on.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Also, Woz's insistence on mocking the Talon/mafia thing seems like the old "mafia hate being voted on for the wrong reason," while also down playing it.

Yep. I agree 

Although i still lean civ on woz 

Or at least, im willing to look past d1 because of how active he is.

Hes giving out a lot of info

Archived