'Last Chance' Mock - Discussion

dcat

Just now, dcat said:

hungry for more picks.  

I'm not shy about trading up when there is someone I want badly enough.  I did it for the Ravens in another draft to get Derrick Brown and today to get Ruggs. Each fit a tremendous need combined with all-pro talent.  Sure, it's fun to have lots of picks, but in the end I want to look at my haul and see top tier talent as much as possible.

What I am hearing is you want to trade up......

We WR starved Jets fans love us some Higgins, right @Heymangold?  I can't believe that there are guys in the Jets forum that think he'll be there for us at 48.  

Funny thing is that he is half way down round 2 in some mocks.  Shows what I know.   I still think he's a 1st round pick for someone.  

• Like 1

@EaglesPeteC the raiders are looking to get back into the 2nd....

@dcat I’m still so torn on what the jets should do.  I want a big time WR, but I think the options at OT fall off too much after Wills, Wirfs and Thomas (I’m not a big Becton fan).  That being said I think if any of those OTs are there at 11, Douglas is taking him.

2 minutes ago, Heymangold said:

@EaglesPeteC the raiders are looking to get back into the 2nd....

@dcat I’m still so torn on what the jets should do.  I want a big time WR, but I think the options at OT fall off too much after Wills, Wirfs and Thomas (I’m not a big Becton fan).  That being said I think if any of those OTs are there at 11, Douglas is taking him.

He's an OL minded guy.  He allegedly knows his sht.  There might be some guys that he loves in round 2 because they fit the ZBS very well.   I can also see a possible trade back to get one of the other OTs sure to go between 20 and 40.  

Edited by dcat

7 minutes ago, dcat said:

He's an OL minded guy.  He allegedly knows his sht.  There might be some guys that he loves in round 2 because they fit the ZBS very well.   I can also see a possible trade back to get one of the other OTs sure to go between 20 and 40.  

I was thinking wr at 11 and get nuts and trade back into 1 to grab an OT. 😱

5 minutes ago, WNCRavensFan said:

Minnesota agrees to send picks 25 and 89 to Carolina for picks 38, 69 and 113.

Getting Gopher for confirmation

waiting for him to text me or post confirm. He mentioned the trade discussion.