'Last Chance' Mock - Discussion

dcat

7 minutes ago, jcrell623 said:

we should try to pick up the pace if we are going to finish before the draft

Yup.  I agree.  No guaranty we finish 7 rounds at this pace.  But I like to allow lattitude in the 1st two rounds where all the important deals happen.  Plus close to half of the participants are new to this site and some were having notice problems and many had to wait out the entire weekend to get approved to post here, which didn't happen unitl I sent a nudge or two to the administrator.  The intent was to start on Saturday.  

When round 2 is done, we will switch to a stricter one-hour clock.

What I would like to do is start the clock earlier in the morning.  Right now, the day's clock sets off at 11 am EDT (8 am PDT).  Any earlier could be rough on our Pacific/Mountain time zone participants.  But if we can reach a consensus, perhaps we start the morning clock earlier?  Do we have any Pacific or Mountain time participants?  I know we got a bunch of Central Zone.  

Edited by dcat

Issue:

Apparently the board has some kind of post limit for new members.  @darin3 just tried to post and received notice that he had reached his posting limit and to wait 24 hours before posting or sending a PM.

He has made 13 posts since joining a day or two ago.  

This is not going to work if all the new members are restricted.  I sent a request to the Webmaster to see if anything can be done.

5 minutes ago, dcat said:

Issue:

Apparently the board has some kind of post limit for new members.  @darin3 just tried to post and received notice that he had reached his posting limit and to wait 24 hours before posting or sending a PM.

He has made 13 posts since joining a day or two ago.  

This is not going to work if all the new members are restricted.  I sent a request to the Webmaster to see if anything can be done.

If anyone else is having this issue, you can find my mobile number for texts on the spreadsheet in the line-up tab.

Edited by dcat

12 minutes ago, dcat said:

Wilson a nice pick there @animaltested.  He seems to be going under the radar a bit compared to the others.

Really wanted to trade down since the value for positional needs are in the 40s and 50s. But taking a potential bookend with both size and athleticism is great value at 27. Chance for him to sit behind Brown - Shell (or push Shell at RT) to clean, and improve upon his game. 

14 minutes ago, Heymangold said:

@darin3 and the Rams have agreed to the following trade with me and the Raiders.

Raiders receive: pick 52 

Rams receive: 80, 91 and 159

trade processed.  I'll be away for about 2 hours a little more. 

If anyone can't post or PM because you are a new member... send me a text.  Number on Lineup tab for spreadsheet..