'Last Chance' Mock - Discussion

dcat

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Move back up?  Yall are already OTC.

As in move up in the second?  I did just come across pick 47....

58 to 47 wouldn't be a big enough jump for me to part with my 3rd. The only other pick I have is my 7th. 

3 minutes ago, Laxdad24 said:

What you think of the trade WNC? 

I think it was a good trade on both teams, but I'm a bias Colts fan.  Ravens move down 6 spots early on but move up to the top of the 3rd and moves up nearly 30 spots in the later rounds.  Colts may have had a shot at Love with pick 34, but the Chargers very well may have been looking to move up to grab Love as well - never know.  

2 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

I think it was a good trade on both teams, but I'm a bias Colts fan.  Ravens move down 6 spots early on but move up to the top of the 3rd and moves up nearly 30 spots in the later rounds.  Colts may have had a shot at Love with pick 34, but the Chargers very well may have been looking to move up to grab Love as well - never know.  

I’d make the trade IRL. I think having 3 round 2’s would be the ticket for the Ravens. 

On 4/15/2020 at 1:17 PM, dcat said:

Trade:

Cleveland sends #10 to Denver for #15 and 83.

Denver was NOT planning on moving up, but this draft couldn't have fallen any more poorly for the Broncos.  There is no way the Broncos will let the jets or the Raiders or anyone else get  Ruggs.  Period.   Denver picks Ruggs. He and Sutton will make for a formidable attack.  

Made this trade yesterday. 

Holy Crap!!!  I swear I had no knowledge that this as something IRL...  Just saw this on the Denver board (posted a few hours ago):

Now three sources (Peter Schrager, Mike Lombardi, Dane Brugler) saying the Broncos want to move up to 10 to get their guy at WR. 

I guess Peter Schrager, Mike Lombardi and Brugler are following this little mock closely.  

Edited by dcat

4 minutes ago, dcat said:

Made this trade yesterday. 

Holy Crap!!!  I swear I had no knowledge that this as something IRL...  Just saw this on the Denver board (posted a few hours ago):

I guess Peter Schrager, Mike Lombardi and Brugler are following this little mock closely.  

Psychic Dcat?  Lol

1 hour ago, Shorttynaz said:

I've come to the understanding that getting a QB late round 1 is better than early round 2, because of that extra year of control.  If the QB flames out that's one thing, but if he's a hit, it's a ton of money saved and cap flexibility earned.   More so than any other position.

Edited by WNCRavensFan