National News

drfrey13

3 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Breaking News from Jay Glazer was Brian Allen, C, LAR has Covid?   Nah, seriously guys what was the surprise?

Quentin Poling, a LB for our Raiders, already tested positive weeks ago... and I’m sure various other players have to just didn’t put family business out there and recovered in few days.

glazer deserves to be unverified on twitter or something for this fake news BS

The NFL got to him.  Not Goodell but the evil forces that control Goodell.  So evil and powerful we do not even know their names.  He had big news but they told him if he releases it they were going to take out Bradshaw.  He had no choice but to burn the story.  I guess I will have to listen to Alex Jones to find out the truth and even then you will just call me crazy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

The NFL got to him.  Not Goodell but the evil forces that control Goodell.  So evil and powerful we do not even know their names.  He had big news but they told him if he releases it they were going to take out Bradshaw.  He had no choice but to burn the story.  I guess I will have to listen to Alex Jones to find out the truth and even then you will just call me crazy.

Please tell me you’re not being serious about listening to Alex Jones lol

• Like 2

I like Alex Jones.  It’s like watching WWE after your old enough to know it’s fake.  Sure the guys crazy but he’s entertaining and I really feel like he’s a good person deep down.  I’m not into the reptilian alien stuff tho, more the newer conservative politics he pushes. We share the same attorney, Norm Pattis too. 

14 hours ago, Justwinning said:

Please tell me you’re not being serious about listening to Alex Jones lol

I was trying to be as outrageous as possible.  I like listening to people from every perspective but listening to Jones fall down the rabbit hole is just to much for me most of the time.  He could be 100% correct but I see him as nothing but entertainment with 85% of what he says.  I have done studies and 60% of the time I am right all of the time. 

4 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

I like Alex Jones.  It’s like watching WWE after your old enough to know it’s fake.  Sure the guys crazy but he’s entertaining and I really feel like he’s a good person deep down.  I’m not into the reptilian alien stuff tho, more the newer conservative politics he pushes. We share the same attorney, Norm Pattis too. 

I do agree he is entertaining. There are some high quality memes and gifs because of that dude.

• Like 1