Steven Sims Jr.

Kelvin Harmon

Trey Quinn

Cody Latimer

Antonio Gandy-Golden

Cam Sims

Darvin Kidsy

Jester Weah

A lot of young but unproven talent there. I hope Steve Sims continues his development and one of of these other guys step up too.

I still like Harmon to be our #2. Tough possession WR who’s a good blocker which really helps the run game on the edge.

Latimer brings size and speed to the group but he’s never been consistent. Hopefully he finds consistency for the Redskins.

Fan favorite from the last two preseasons Cam Sims is still there too. Big imposing WR but just has never put it all together as a consistent rout runner.

I’ve always liked Kidsy. He gets open and catches the ball. He and Haskins had good chemistry last preseason.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, RaykwonDaChef said:

I have been a Lamar JAckson fan since his Senior year in HS (Florida Boy), was all in on the Ravens last year haha had Lamar in all my fantasy leagues, Jersey etc.

It just gets so old, I live right in the middle of Ravens Country or Purple Nation or whatever other else they call it — and I’m so tired of them being so well-run and so successful all the time. I did get much credit with the lady friend for landing a rare Lamar jersey right before Christmas last year, so I appreciate that at least. 

But seriously. Thus far, they’ve drafted Patrick Queen, JK Dobbins, Justin Madubuike, Devin Duvernay, Malik Harrison, Ben Bredeson, and now James Proche. That’s ridiculous.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, e16bball said:

It just gets so old, I live right in the middle of Ravens Country or Purple Nation or whatever other else they call it — and I’m so tired of them being so well-run and so successful all the time. I did get much credit with the lady friend for landing a rare Lamar jersey right before Christmas last year, so I appreciate that at least. 

But seriously. Thus far, they’ve drafted Patrick Queen, JK Dobbins, Justin Madubuike, Devin Duvernay, Malik Harrison, Ben Bredeson, and now James Proche. That’s ridiculous.

Same here as far as living area.  Lots of Redskins fans have converted because they are fed up.  Never thought I'd see the day.  

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Well obviously, but man do they underperform

That was my way of saying that Harbaugh is underperforming. Another issue they've had is QB play. It's amazing to me, but Harbaugh has not recruited a great QB prospect to Michigan which is amazing considering it's Michigan and his history with Andrew Luck.

Just now, TKellion said:

Honestly e16 I like what they have done so far.Sure LT and some other spots are up in the air.But I have hope for the future.Love the new toys so far.

You can't fix every hole in one year, especially with how many we have.  Gotta start with talent, which I think we did.